TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #316
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    can't decide if I think the votes placed on emerald are sketchy or not

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #317
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      can't decide if I think the votes placed on emerald are sketchy or not
      Me neither honestly.

      Comment

      • MeaCulpa
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 841

        #318
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Not trying to go under the radar or anything; just have really shitty hours today and tomorrow, I promise.

        I know I'm kinda late to this party, but regarding the Bynary accusation by j-rodd, I also don't think he was pushing for a no-lynch. Rather, no rushing lynches...which I definitely agree with, given the China and India lynches last game.

        And I know I haven't played with many of you before, so for those of you wondering: I was in the last game as a sub for about 12 hours as my first TWG.

        Comment

        • soramimi
          Cat Army Coordinator
          • Jul 2013
          • 333

          #319
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I've said pretty much everything I had to say. I can put some empty words for you if you like though.
          I realize I should have been more specific with that, (my bad.) I was wondering about your vote on j-rodd. It came across as joking to me, but I guess I'm still wondering if you had anything else to say about it.

          Comment

          • Silvuh
            quit
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Apr 2005
            • 938

            #320
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            can't decide if I think the votes placed on emerald are sketchy or not
            So how about we try to find out instead of just state our indecision? This just means we need to turn up the heat. emerald000, surely, some behavior in here has piqued your interest. Still ready to vote for pretty much anybody?

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #321
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              i still can't get over silv's avatar i'm really sorry

              *thump thump*
              *thump thump*
              *thump thump*


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #322
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by soramimi
                I realize I should have been more specific with that, (my bad.) I was wondering about your vote on j-rodd. It came across as joking to me, but I guess I'm still wondering if you had anything else to say about it.
                Well it was somewhat a joke. But if we are to kill someone random, I'd rather see the guy posting in SMS go. It makes my head hurt trying to read it.

                Originally posted by Silvuh
                So how about we try to find out instead of just state our indecision? This just means we need to turn up the heat. emerald000, surely, some behavior in here has piqued your interest. Still ready to vote for pretty much anybody?
                Actually, there's isn't much that piqued my interest. There has been some information going left and right, but until we have our first cardflip, it will be hard to decipher it. As I said before, there's d4nce and sunfan I would rather lynch, but ifit ends up being somebody else, I won't complain too much.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  Well it was somewhat a joke. But if we are to kill someone random, I'd rather see the guy posting in SMS go. It makes my head hurt trying to read it.
                  This is one of the most shitty reasons to kill someone, especially just because it's for your convenience, and because it's someone who's actually like been making an attempt to do stuff.

                  might as well take my vote off of lames and put it on you
                  emerald000000000000000000


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    yoshl, try to focus. honestly.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      sorry lmao
                      i'm still at callbacks so i'm not 100% mind devoted

                      gimme like tomorrow


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        also, i haven't seen pete like this in a while...............................


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          #never-actually-but-idk-i'm-tired


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            This is one of the most shitty reasons to kill someone, especially just because it's for your convenience, and because it's someone who's actually like been making an attempt to do stuff.
                            Let's be honest here. He hasn't actually done much.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by emerald000
                              Let's be honest here. He hasn't actually done much.
                              jrodd made one of the only somewhat strong pushes this phase. does that say something about his alignment? maybe. but he's done something. learn how to read his posts. it might be important.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                now listen here, I came here to play TWG, not fucking cryptograms.









                                <3

                                Comment

                                Working...