TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #241
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by cedolad
    I honestly feel like there's more you can say. With the current issues at hand you haven't really voiced much of an opinion. I won't press the issue anymore, but bear in mind what everyone else has already said. There's plenty of room for discussion and playing the sideline only hinders us in reaching a decision come tomorrow night.
    As I mentioned before classes started up for me again and I haven't had the time to really go over things in here yet. I've skimmed through and nothing really super jumped out to me. I have a class in about 40 mins and we're about to eat dinner. Tomorrow I should have a bit more free time to go over things, but right now I just don't have anything to contribute.

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    @psychoangel, Cedo usually does this the first day. If anything, we should be worried about him the more inactive he gets. I'd say his play so far is def worthy of not lynching him today, at least in my opinion.
    This is faulty logic, why would anyone want to change their playing style based on the role they are? That would only draw attention to them if they're known for a certain playing style. So far you've been basically the same as last game when you were a wolf so should I be assuming you're a wolf again just because of that?

    Quick judgement just ends up lynching more humans rather than getting rid of wolves. This doesn't mean I'm saying that we shouldn't go for a kill but there's still over 24 hrs left right? So there's more than enough time to formulate a more informed opinion rather than just jump on a wagon or start one with just a hunch.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #242
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I just want to chime in that we should not insta until close to the deadline. The more time we have to discuss the better.
      Originally posted by cedolad
      I agree, but I feel that today, it would be best to get a solid idea of who comes across as lynch material before we try and reach a consensus tomorrow. Or else we would just be scrambling around trying to figure out who lynch and it'll be chaotic.
      was ninja'd, quoting for clarification.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #243
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Whoops, don't know why it re-quoted that old post. My response was to the lower one.
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #244
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          I'm not getting any info from the wagon on me. so thats a good reason to start a different one right

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #245
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            I'm not getting any info from the wagon on me. so thats a good reason to start a different one right
            Why yes, yes it is.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #246
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by Bynary Fission
              That's right, you were there as well. I'm almost certain you are remembering the same game as me, which is good since it offers support for my claim. What does everybody else think so far?
              I believe it was this game:


              terrible example because you yourself were the wolf who killed me lol also I think this may be the wrong game



              don't modkill me

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #247
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                I'm not getting any info from the wagon on me. so thats a good reason to start a different one right
                you're such a bad wolf. i've got you now

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  This is faulty logic, why would anyone want to change their playing style based on the role they are? That would only draw attention to them if they're known for a certain playing style. So far you've been basically the same as last game when you were a wolf so should I be assuming you're a wolf again just because of that?

                  Quick judgement just ends up lynching more humans rather than getting rid of wolves. This doesn't mean I'm saying that we shouldn't go for a kill but there's still over 24 hrs left right? So there's more than enough time to formulate a more informed opinion rather than just jump on a wagon or start one with just a hunch.
                  Thank you for this opinion, that tells me a lot.

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691

                    This is faulty logic, why would anyone want to change their playing style based on the role they are? That would only draw attention to them if they're known for a certain playing style. So far you've been basically the same as last game when you were a wolf so should I be assuming you're a wolf again just because of that?

                    Quick judgement just ends up lynching more humans rather than getting rid of wolves. This doesn't mean I'm saying that we shouldn't go for a kill but there's still over 24 hrs left right? So there's more than enough time to formulate a more informed opinion rather than just jump on a wagon or start one with just a hunch.
                    Some people react differently when they have something to actively hide versus when they are playing as a normal human.

                    I agree that we shouldn't push for an lynch right now, but with extra votes on Danceguy it'll pressure him to explain himself better, which at the moment it seems he isn't willing to do. When it comes to TWG, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. What he and the others say will help us make this informed opinion.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      I believe it was this game:


                      terrible example because you yourself were the wolf who killed me lol also I think this may be the wrong game



                      don't modkill me

                      Don't bring up that game x_x, it taunts me...but yes, I think it was that game where I was a blue and dance claimed the seer's role just before I told Manti who the real seer was...
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        I'm not getting any info from the wagon on me. so thats a good reason to start a different one right
                        Don't be a lames may~
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                          Some people react differently when they have something to actively hide versus when they are playing as a normal human.

                          I agree that we shouldn't push for an lynch right now, but with extra votes on Danceguy it'll pressure him to explain himself better, which at the moment it seems he isn't willing to do. When it comes to TWG, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. What he and the others say will help us make this informed opinion.
                          I didn't mean it to be that no one ever changes up their game but it's not something that's reliable to go off of. Like for example people say that TPS becomes less interested when he's human and doesn't post as much. Well now that he's seen this, what says he wont switch up his game to make him appear one way or the other because of this?

                          Also in the last few games I've played I've noticed people really like to jump on Danceguy pretty fast.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            James, I recall that game, if anything, you should be happy you told manti whom the real seer was before dAnce came out, as he was lynched for it. Its part of the reason why you were co-MVP with Manti that game.

                            Also, Kayla, I believe I told you last game that I tried to re-create my second game as much as I possibly could, partially to appear as human as possible. So the fact that this resembles last game could really tell you either side lol.

                            Also, the fact that we're talking about instas at this point is insane lol.

                            Silvuh because I don't think silvuh has many votes and I want to hear more from them.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              James, I recall that game, if anything, you should be happy you told manti whom the real seer was after dAnce came out, as he was lynched for it. Its part of the reason why you were co-MVP with Manti that game.
                              Oh I was, but the realization that I was allied with a wolf was x_x

                              and fix'd
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Also, Kayla, I believe I told you last game that I tried to re-create my second game as much as I possibly could, partially to appear as human as possible. So the fact that this resembles last game could really tell you either side lol.
                                That was basically my point, can't just go off of how someone "normally" plays.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...