TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #331
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    So much catching up to do and this twig juice makes me sleepy... so g'night folks.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #332
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Ok, I'm gonna find all the wolves tomorrow once I reread the thread 10 times after Lit. PS, no one is useless. You know better, emerald.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #333
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Ok, I'm gonna find all the wolves tomorrow once I reread the thread 10 times after Lit. PS, no one is useless. You know better, emerald.
        Wait, when did I say anything of the sort? Please don't quote me on things I didn't say.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #334
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          oh hey I'm still awake! uhhhh

          yeah still like lynching meaculpa here.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #335
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            oh hey I'm still awake! uhhhh

            yeah still like lynching meaculpa here.
            Why exactly do you want to lynch him?

            Comment

            • soramimi
              Cat Army Coordinator
              • Jul 2013
              • 333

              #336
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Unvote for now. I'm off to nap.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #337
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                Let's be honest here. He hasn't actually done much.
                and what have you done?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  just reread the bynary posts to see if I did misunderstand. again, his second response to me seemed somewhat genuine but these posts didn't seem like he was pushing for a no rush lynch and was pushing for a no lynch. ill bold the statements


                  Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                  Why do you feel we "need" to kill somebody? I understand the strategic importance of the cardflip but as the others have stated we have *nothing* to go off of - hell, MeaCulpa got a vote from sunfan just because somebody thought he "didn't seem right". At this point in the game a person sees what they want to see - do we lynch the more silent players because it seems suspicious that they aren't posting enough? Do we lynch the players who vote for somebody because they want to start a bandwagon? See this quote below:



                  "wolfy" seems like an excessively vague term. What defines "wolfy" behavior? Maybe it's just because I'm a naturally cautious player, but it kinda feels like everybody is seeing what they want to see right now.

                  On that note, changing my vote to soramimi for now.
                  Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                  I can't say I disagree with you - but at the moment the logical deduction here stems from statements like "this guy feels wrong" - at the very least if we lynch somebody I'd prefer it be done with a bit more of a concrete set of statements. But since you lean towards a lynch, who do you think stands out the most as a possible wolf?
                  I bolded the sentences that stood out to me.

                  on the other hand ppl chirping in saying it was a misunderstanding and soft defending bynary have kind of been sketching me out since they're utr people, aka meaculpa and soramimi.something to note there

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Ok, I'm gonna find all the wolves tomorrow once I reread the thread 10 times after Lit. PS, no one is useless. You know better, emerald.
                    I am useless because I don't reread my posts before I post them

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • MeaCulpa
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 841

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Alright, had a full read-through of the thread again, and I see where I messed up. When I saw the accusation on bynary by jrodd, I thought he was referring to this quote:

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      Some people react differently when they have something to actively hide versus when they are playing as a normal human.

                      I agree that we shouldn't push for an lynch right now, but with extra votes on Danceguy it'll pressure him to explain himself better, which at the moment it seems he isn't willing to do. When it comes to TWG, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear. What he and the others say will help us make this informed opinion.
                      And then I saw this a bit lower down:

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      I do not disagree, especially since cardflipping is active this game. Read my exchange between cedolad again - I didn't want to push for a lynch (and I still don't) but I gave the vote as a means of trying to extract more information. I don't *want* a lynch right now, considering that we have a whole day to review and think things over. I know that lynching greens happens, but it doesn't mean I want to risk it just yet. I'm more cautious than you are - a lynch may give us information but it can also cause us to lose the game - I've witnessed it before even at the early stages of a game.
                      I hadn't looked on the previous page at the time to see that his initial wording was clearly pushing for a no-lynch. I was quick to support the idea of not rushing a lynch, since that's how we lost the last game. I wasn't trying to defend bynary, just wanted to offer my opinion (that unfortunately was based on the wrong initial post).

                      And dAnce, are there are reasons you're leaning towards lynching me? I know it's day 1 and all, but if there's anything I can clear up, I obviously don't want to be the first lynch in my first real game (especially if there's something I did that I can resolve).

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        Why exactly do you want to lynch him?
                        Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                        And dAnce, are there are reasons you're leaning towards lynching me? I know it's day 1 and all, but if there's anything I can clear up, I obviously don't want to be the first lynch in my first real game (especially if there's something I did that I can resolve).
                        nothing that needs clarification from you, really. I find that you've been in an interesting spot relative to other players, and I'd like to see your flip.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          11 HOURS (a little more but whateva) REMAINING
                          7 VOTES TO LYNCH

                          Bynary Fission - XXX

                          emerald000 - XX

                          dAnceguy117 - X

                          j-rodd123 - X

                          cedolad - X

                          MeaCulpa - X

                          j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                          YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                          YoshL -> James May
                          Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                          cedolad -> YoshL
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          thesunfan -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> YoshL
                          cedolad -> j-rodd123
                          thesunfan -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> soramimi
                          MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                          cedolad -> YoshL
                          soramimi -> Silvuh
                          dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
                          YoshL -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                          cedolad -> Silvuh
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          emerald000 -> Silvuh
                          YoshL -> soramimi
                          Velocity -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> UNVOTE
                          MeaCulpa -> James May
                          James May -> cedolad
                          Velocity -> UNVOTE
                          MeaCupla -> UNVOTE

                          YoshL -> James May
                          cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                          thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                          cedolad -> thesunfan
                          cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                          James May -> UNVOTE
                          cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                          Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                          thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                          Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> dAnceguy117

                          thesunfan -> Silvuh
                          soramimi -> UNVOTE
                          j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                          James May -> Bynary Fission
                          emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                          thesunfan -> Bynary Fission

                          YoshL -> Bynary Fission
                          Silvuh -> emerald000
                          soramimi -> emerald000
                          Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
                          YoshL -> James May
                          YoshL -> emerald000
                          soramimi -> UNVOTE


                          NEW!

                          thesunfan = 8
                          Velocity = 2
                          James May = 3
                          Silvuh = 1
                          dAnceguy117 = 1
                          soramimi = 4
                          Bynary Fission = 2
                          j-rodd123 = 3
                          MeaCulpa = 3
                          emerald000 = 3
                          YoshL = 12
                          Psychoangel691 = 1
                          cedolad = 14
                          NEW!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            ugh looking at that tally I'm having second thoughts. I'm curious about meaculpa but not curious enough to make a huge push honestly.

                            I'm glad everyone is saying there needs to be a lynch rather than a no-lynch, but someone shouldn't be going from 1 vote to 7 in the last hour or two. that's annoying.

                            Bynary

                            I like that one better than the emerald thing. if anyone wants to start a new wagon I'm probably down.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              shit i might not be on tonight b/c i'm visiting home from dorms
                              down to convert back to Bynary


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                ugh looking at that tally I'm having second thoughts. I'm curious about meaculpa but not curious enough to make a huge push honestly.

                                I'm glad everyone is saying there needs to be a lynch rather than a no-lynch, but someone shouldn't be going from 1 vote to 7 in the last hour or two. that's annoying.

                                Bynary

                                I like that one better than the emerald thing. if anyone wants to start a new wagon I'm probably down.
                                Maybe we should wagon u

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...