TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #361
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    ohh gotcha. while we do want to take every opportunity to bring in new players, we're not particularly looking to draw people who aren't likely to keep playing after 1 game. honestly gotta have fairly thick forum-skin to play this game. same goes for other TWG/mafia sites, from what I've seen.

    anyway let's save this discussion for after the game



    interesting posts already here in day 2. looking for contribution from a lot of you, I have a lot of ? marks who I wouldn't hesitate to lynch atm

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #362
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Riotpolice was my partner, I betrayed him. It was against #okigetitfojar, but my god did you guys want me to give him a power? (this was before he was replaced.)

      I wasn't concerned with getting a power for myself, moreso just NOT giving Riot a power.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #363
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Charu why did you trust KgZ?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #364
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I trusted KgZ because of that plan that was in place. Plus, to me, he hasn't really said anything that made me think he's either or. So I was unsure for KgZ.

          Plus, with Riot's little speech that he made before the day ended, I didn't even know what to think, but I think when I was making the decision, I was like, alright, I'll trust KgZ for this phase.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #365
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Guest15937
            Afro: holy wall of text, Batman. I do agree with the jrodd thing (he would have known the day would end with his lynch, and self-lynched anyway), but your "better" plan of having everyone pick trust would have made it WAY too biased towards wolves. Humans need those major powers to survive. Plus, would you kindly be kind?

            As for the dilemma, I betrayed jrodd night 2, got bodyguard power (used on YMIA)
            Oh tyvm for protection ver kind of you

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #366
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              1) you know afro does this
              2) you have been known to make relatively lengthy posts

              kinda looks like you're consciously trying to avoid sticking to the same vote this game (BDN->me->afro), despite not having a great reason to switch.

              V
              yeah but my posts are only long if i'm going to some length to explain something that i don't think is easy to communicate and people generally like the shit i write because i'm an okay writer who intentionally focuses on the skill. yes i am a hypocrite on this note.

              but more important i've played with the bean enough times to know that getting sucked into his egregiously longwinded shit is really harmful to humans. so i'm calling that behavior wolfy. it's an arbitrary line in the sand i've created, i'm sending the message that i expect him make an effort to be concise in this game.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #367
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                ^ is me didn't see that svaz was still logged in

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Well she's fashionably lean,
                  And she's fashionably late.
                  She'll never rank a scene;
                  She'll never break a date.
                  But she's no drag, just watch the way she a-walks.

                  She's a twentieth century fox.
                  She's a twentieth century fox.
                  No tears, no fears;
                  No ruined years, no clocks;
                  She's a twentieth century fox oh yeahhh.

                  ~~~~~~

                  She's the queen of cool,
                  And she's the lady who waits.
                  Since her mind
                  Left School
                  It never hesitates.
                  She won't waste time
                  On elementary talk.

                  'Cause she's a twentieth century fox,
                  She's a twentieth century fox.
                  Got the World
                  Locked up
                  Inside a plastic box.
                  She's a twentieth century fox, oh yeah.
                  A twentieth century fox, oh yeah.
                  Twentieth century fox.
                  She's a twentieth century fox.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    manti can you delete the one post and replace the text into a post of mine

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by KgZ
                      What a flip. Day 1 phase you were this gung-ho "I'm going to intentionally accuse everyone" attitude and now you're predictably acting innocent when you've clearly ticked off more than just a few.
                      Intentionally? How the hell were my accusations intentional? Further more, YMIA said the same thing, but I really don't think my accusations were intentional by any means.

                      Here, let me give you my thought process.

                      I'm suspicious of Dark because of weirdly phrased wording.

                      I attack his statement of how he would use the power better.

                      I don't 100% agree with the plan because it takes out my judgement calls.

                      Rebuts my attack by saying there's no way he could talk to a wolf before Twilight 1 if he was a wolf and gave some stastics on why this would be a good plan.

                      I back off and admit I was thinking wrong.

                      j-rodd pulls his stunt.

                      I attack his reasoning for announcing he lied instead of keeping a secret.

                      Majority say I'm overreacting and there's no reason to keep harping.

                      Tokzic says something that j-rodd is bluffing.

                      danceguy, the person that was saying not do go after j-rodd that day decides to change his stance because it became a mechanical thing.

                      I call him out because I became mega confused on his sudden change in stance.

                      Riot then comes out of nowhere.

                      I call him out for making really weird posts that didn't make much sense to me.

                      Says he didn't want to vote.

                      Places a vote anyways.

                      I decided to trust you because you haven't done something that made me question what you're trying to accomplish.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        by the way I don't think there's enough compliance for the manti strat to be worthwhile. what do u all think

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                          Riotpolice was my partner, I betrayed him. It was against #okigetitfojar, but my god did you guys want me to give him a power? (this was before he was replaced.)

                          I wasn't concerned with getting a power for myself, moreso just NOT giving Riot a power.
                          Riot basically turned into James May for the duration of day 1 lmfao so I seriously don't blame you for not trusting him.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Still no power.... But '@guest how would I know the day ended with my lynch lol all I knew is I couldn't die via lynch that day. And if I did know and I was a wolf I'd try and lynch a villager than have a null phase

                            Tell me why I'm a wolf these arguments against me are boring me

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              My partner was TPS, I stuck with betray because I literally know nothing about this person lol.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                by the way I don't think there's enough compliance for the manti strat to be worthwhile. what do u all think
                                any thoughts? we've already gotten reports of runescape, afro, YMIA, Guest, and psychoangel all betraying when they were lower on the list. "so-and-so went against the plan" isn't useful information when there are so many.

                                Comment

                                Working...