TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #271
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    tip: that is not a good strategy to win the game (if you're a human).
    In a game where power comes from trust, the last person I want to deal with is someone who lies and reveals so almost immediately afterwards, and later resorts to targeting people questioning him and making posts in a style that would make Ji proud.

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    awesome come at me next phase, we need people tunnelling, that's a great way to play this game, so impressive. you haven't explained as to why what i'm doing makes me a wolf. this whole post reeks of im trying too hard, but watever we've all been there.
    As a response to this..reading comprehension must be hard as you say. Never said what you were doing made you a wolf. Read again please

    Curious as to what tps thinks about everything as a whole, because I see you down there...

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #272
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      In a game where power comes from trust, the last person I want to deal with is someone who lies and reveals so almost immediately afterwards, and later resorts to targeting people questioning him and making posts in a style that would make Ji proud.
      I don't care about the details of why you find a certain person distracting or bothersome to deal with. humans only get a small handful of lynches to kill wolves. lynching someone you don't particularly believe to be a wolf would be the biggest waste possible.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #273
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        A few people wanted reads, so here are mine thus far (no reasons yet for you guys yet though)

        Wolves
        Riot
        BDN
        KgZ
        TPS
        Gradiant

        Unsure
        Pretty much everyone else
        V
        Charu
        Tokzic
        Psychoangel
        Mellon
        Manti
        Guest
        YMIA

        Took a wrong turn at Albuquerque
        Lito
        Runescape

        Is bad at the game
        117GrOOVegUY
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #274
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          oops, left out jrodd, he goes above V under "unsure"
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #275
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            you wish, I'm gonna go pro and make millions.


            lynch from here, imo
            V
            BDN
            KgZ
            Riot

            don't lynch from here right now but I'm watching u like a hawk
            everyone else


            I would kill KgZ or BDN this phase.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #276
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              the problem I have is that you're spending time talking about someone who did something you found "weird" during a phase when we apparently cannot lynch this person. it's like if you had a math exam tomorrow but you're too busy fretting over an art project that's due next.
              This strikes me really weird. Continued posting about j-rodd when dance is asking other people for reads and committing the very act he is coaching players on. Also the lack of clarity of the coaching (fuckin look at that awkward analogy that doesn't make sense) here suggests an attempt at stretching to do so, in that he is more interested in appearing to coach than he is in getting a cogent point across.

              I see that he moved on because he probably got enough self-awareness that he needed to, but it's this weird sort of last-wordmanship that makes his point seem forced.

              I imagine a wolf is seeking structure at this point in time to erect some walls for them to play their special form of racquetball (my analogies own, check it), and what better structure than a giant thread consuming argument to take the human advocate role of "let me help you see why jrodd is waste of time." Such an easy neutral stance to waste a shitload of posts on.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #277
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                oh yeah dance

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  This strikes me really weird. Continued posting about j-rodd when dance is asking other people for reads and committing the very act he is coaching players on. Also the lack of clarity of the coaching (fuckin look at that awkward analogy that doesn't make sense) here suggests an attempt at stretching to do so, in that he is more interested in appearing to coach than he is in getting a cogent point across.

                  I see that he moved on because he probably got enough self-awareness that he needed to, but it's this weird sort of last-wordmanship that makes his point seem forced.

                  I imagine a wolf is seeking structure at this point in time to erect some walls for them to play their special form of racquetball (my analogies own, check it), and what better structure than a giant thread consuming argument to take the human advocate role of "let me help you see why jrodd is waste of time." Such an easy neutral stance to waste a shitload of posts on.
                  Tps's Vote: Explained

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    can we get a votecount?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      I totally lost track of my days and didn't realize it was Wed already. I might be too late to put in a vote but I'll write something anyway.

                      I've had a few people in mind since this started but since I'm new to this game I am really unsure. I'm not too sure what to think of Jrodd and that whole situation. Part of me wonders why he'd want to lie like that and draw attention to himself. Why would a human want to be suspected? (I skimmed everyone's posts but may have missed some stuff, so apologies if it's been fully addressed). Part of me feels as though he may have made a misstep and didn't mean to say one than the other.

                      Being new in this is pretty tough so I've been mostly observing trying to get a feel for how this all works. I still don't fully understand the powers and how all that works either. Sorry for being such a newb guys :/
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        @psycho don't be afraid to ask questions! This game might be a bit trickier to ask for help with because of the no out-of-thread talking rule, but if you've got any questions just post them in the thread and I (and I'm sure many others) would be happy to help you. Posting questions actually helps everybody, as it forces us to examine whether or not we really understand the rules and/or to think more about the situation, which is never a bad thing.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          I don't have any strong suspicions yet.

                          > Game is hard

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            After reviewing the evidence, I changed my mind. Game is not so hard.

                            J-rodd is bluffing. His power isn't lynch immunity - that's bullshit. I think we should proceed to put him near insta until he tells us what he actually got. Worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind spending today's vote testing to see whether or not he actually dies.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              agree with Raeko. psycho, feel free to ask questions here! you can also shoot specific questions about how this game works to fojar (preferably privately).





                              @V, so you think I was only talking about moving past jrodd in order to boost my postcount? interesting take, but there are like 36 hours left in the phase. I want to talk about something more worthwhile. that was entirely my point.

                              I made an analogy because Charu didn't understand what I was saying even though I thought I was pretty clear. you didn't like my analogy, that's fine, but did you really just work that into your vote? are you that desperate for a vote justification?

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Seriously Tokz, this game is hard!!

                                I don't have any strong suspicions either so I am just going to go ahead and vote for one of the inactive dudes, I guess I choose Litodude because his name is shorter.

                                Last game, we lynched pretty much all of the active players leaving only a bunch of inactive/uninterested players at the end. This lead the wolves to a pitifully easy victory. We lynched those people because they seemed like good targets at the time, but they were the driving force of the game. They only seemed more wolf-like only because they were talking more and by extension making more errors, but that is just what happens when you make a lot of posts. We need to focus on each and every player, not only the players who are making a lot of noise.

                                If I know one thing for sure it's that inactivity favours wolves, so this is a safe vote either way. I would honestly be equally cool with lynching or replacing these people.
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...