TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #451
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    I'm really starting to feel like Tps is wolfy
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #452
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      If you really think there's an error why wouldn't you want to sort it out?
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #453
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        tps

        You both need to ask so that we can confirm that the story is true. If Psycho was a wolf, he/she could make up whatever they wanted about fojar and we could be fooled into lynching you unfairly. But if you both PM fojar and ask him and you BOTH say he made a mistake, then we know we can trust that there really was. Or if you both say there wasn't a mistake, we know one of you two is lying. Or if you disagree about what fojar said, we know one of you two is lying. And we need to lynch liars.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #454
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Do you see how its illegal to meta game the host?

          I won't absolve myself from something that doesn't exist.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #455
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Ok, then I guess we're lynching Tps today and psycho tomorrow.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #456
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              I'd like to see you try.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #457
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                I just hope a wolf kill comes of this. Going to be pretty annoyed if he is human and there was a mistake but he refused to even try to clear it up.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Players don't keep score.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    At this point everyone should either vote me or tps because it's likely that both of us are going to be gone. Either he gets lynched now and is found to be a wolf and then the wolves kill me, or I get lynched you all see that I am in fact human then lynch him. It seems there's nothing else to do at this point.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      At this point I don't believe he's a human anymore. I thought maybe there was a mistake but his avoidance to even try to clear it up is suspicious.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        I just hope a wolf kill comes of this. Going to be pretty annoyed if he is human and there was a mistake but he refused to even try to clear it up.
                        If there was a mistake and you're both human, YOU are the most likely to DIRECTLY find out from fojar. So if you're human and there was a mistake, YOU will know it and you SHOULD tell us.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Psycho, you realize that my end holds up in this right? You're the one who has the strange situation.

                          The thing is, I don't believe either of us is lying. The votes on me makes no sense.

                          Danceguy

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            If there was a mistake and you're both human, YOU are the most likely to DIRECTLY find out from fojar. So if you're human and there was a mistake, YOU will know it and you SHOULD tell us.
                            I'm waiting on a response from fojar, I don't think he's been on since I sent it. Either way if tps won't do the same it doesn't really matter because I could just be lying. I will post when I get a response from him.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              Don't forget, either one of them could be lynch proof
                              Uh
                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Ok, then I guess we're lynching Tps today and psycho tomorrow.
                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              I'd like to see you try.
                              Is tps doing that cryptic shit jrodd did at first????

                              Seriously, tps, why would you think we wouldn't be able to lynch you? Regardless of the accuracy of either of the claims you two have made, why would it be hard to lynch you when it looks like at least one of you two is lying?

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Psycho, you realize that my end holds up in this right? You're the one who has the strange situation.

                                The thing is, I don't believe either of us is lying. The votes on me makes no sense.

                                Danceguy
                                How does your end hold up in this? You could just as easily be lying about whether you betrayed or not. If I were going to try to lie about not having a power when I did in fact have one I would have waited until you said that you trusted and said that I trusted as well since it's a 50% chance of getting a power and wouldn't be suspicious if I didn't get one. By saying I betrayed and did not get a power if you trusted when the betrayer should be getting a power would be stupid if I were trying to hide it.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...