TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #301
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    jrodd

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #302
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      im down to test, since once this ordeal is over, we can move on to other people.
      jrodd
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #303
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        We seem to be pretty unanimous at this point.

        jrodd

        I swear, if he's a jester...
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #304
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          guest, fojar is a bastard, but I wouldn't think he'd make one-day jester powers a thing. Not even the most bastard of bastards would do that.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #305
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            also ur waffling all over the place, you said the reaction was very sketchy and what u wanted, but later on after you did that you said I was becoming human

            consistency is not ur friend here, are the thoughts fake? could be, ur still >rand to be a wolf imo
            I think it might be you who needs a reread! I mentioned that when I thought about your situation in a different light, that it made you appear more human. However I'm looking at this situation from all angles and just because one angle is a human angle doesn't mean I don't think you are sketchy, you are still sketchy as hell and I have been consistent in saying that.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #306
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              18 players alive, so insta would be at 10 votes, correct?

              people who are voting jrodd:
              Raeko->unvote
              Tokzic
              sunfan->unvote
              Riotpolice->unvote
              BDN
              psychoangel
              jrodd
              danceguy
              V
              sunfan
              Guest



              should be 2 more needed.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #307
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                yeah just do this shit and we will move onto to the end phase of day 1

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  if he's lying about this power, he's probably a wolf and is now losing the bluff

                  if he's telling the truth this clears him from the pool for today and causes everyone to focus

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Now hold on a minute.

                    dance, what's with the sudden change of heart? You say I should lay off, yet you're going to hop on when Tokzic says "yeah, lets do this guys." I thought we needed to focus on someone else that's obviously not lynch proof, am I right?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Like, now I'm confused with you????????


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Charu, I was wondering the same thing, but was gonna deal with it after the lynch. I think he's doing it for the same reason I am, which is he believes that jrodd is telling the truth, but wants to go ahead and try this so that we know he's been telling the truth and then we can move on to other discussions.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          18 players alive, so insta would be at 10 votes, correct?

                          people who are voting jrodd:
                          Raeko->unvote
                          Tokzic
                          sunfan->unvote
                          Riotpolice->unvote
                          BDN
                          psychoangel
                          jrodd
                          danceguy
                          V
                          sunfan
                          Guest



                          should be 2 more needed.

                          Someone do a full vote count just in case he actually is lynchproof and the lynch is pushed to whoever has the second most votes.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            what sunfan said. jrodd voted himself already, so he thinks it's necessary. can't really move on until we get this over with.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Manti, tbh that sounds like a huge chore lol. if jrodd is lynchproof then we still have a ton of hours to do something.

                              I have I think 3 votes (Riot, TPS, V)

                              pretty sure I'm the next highest atm.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                whatever jrodd
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...