TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #136
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    ...!

    Well shoot, I thought I was on to something. I kind of forgot the wolves couldn't have possibly talked to each other before Twilight 1.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #137
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      is lito going to check in at all?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #138
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        wow great vote, impressive play

        #praisethesun

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #139
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Um, what? Huge power plan, all powers are now equal...huh?

          This is why games need to be reviewed.

          This turn of events has left me with a lot of thoughts I can't quite make sense of yet. I will make an effort later tonight.

          Still voting Manti.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #140
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            really....that was the gamebreaking plan lol

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #141
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              like you said that manti and I got excited and tried to think of what it could be, that set up people's decisions was the first thing to come to mind but it's not exactly game breaking. kind of takes the fun out of the game without a huge edge, it's like cool we'll give these ppl powers if it goes to plan, no wonder ur the mod, u have these amazing ideas

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #142
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                Um, what? Huge power plan, all powers are now equal...huh?

                This is why games need to be reviewed.

                This turn of events has left me with a lot of thoughts I can't quite make sense of yet. I will make an effort later tonight..
                Uhh what. This is weird shit. Why does the powers being equal matter that much towards the thoughts you might have? And what the fuck does that have to do with catching wolves? I get you might also be including manti's plan in there but uhh it's weird that you would engage in this running-in-place type of post about either of those things if you're still voting Manti...

                All I see from you is restructuring summative statements as though they are observations while you are going to delay making any sort of real analysis.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Truth.

                  If I were a wolf this game, I wouldn't be bothered by this turn of events at all. It defines a structure to play within, and even if we gain a slight edge in power distribution as humans, it will not carry us to Victoryville.

                  Deductive reasoning is the prime TWG seasoning.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    tps did you get a power?

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      naw he didn't cuz I actually betrayed him and got a power

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        I already stated that I trusted you and did not receive a power.

                        You opened the game up by saying you trusted me and didn't receive a power.

                        I'm assuming we lost the coinflip. Are you now claiming differently?

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          I already stated that I trusted you and did not receive a power.

                          You opened the game up by saying you trusted me and didn't receive a power.

                          I'm assuming we lost the coinflip. Are you now claiming differently?
                          you didn't say you didn't get anything. but yes I betrayed you and got a power.

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            im a human and trusted tps and got nothing
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            but yes I betrayed you and got a power.
                            Contradiction much?
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              yes clearly I lied back there, thanks for being a person with down syndrome and actually pointing it out acting like I was trying to hide it

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                What reason would you have had to lie about it in the first place?
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...