TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #556
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    ok, YMIA, just make sure you're allowed to say whatever you're going to say before you say it. lmao.

    14 players remaining (9 town, 5 wolves)
    instalynch is at 8 votes

    Manti vote #3
    I'm more than allowed to say it, just waiting for my turn. I'm confused as to why Psycho wouldn't be allowed to say whatever it was she said, though.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #557
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      @Guest: do you think litodude and runescapedude are wolves?
      At this point there's no one left that I look at and think "wolf". There's just not enough evidence on anyone for me to make a decision. It has been weeks since the start of the game, though. Lito and Rune should have at least requested replacements, if nothing else, and they couldn't play. Them not doing so makes me think they're hiding something. At the very least, they're certainly not being very helpful.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #558
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I'd much rather have lito and runescape talk today before going on a lynch spree to press Dark.

        I have zero idea if lito is aware of what's going on because I never see him lurking, though he could just be a guest. I mean, obviously he's playing because the host hasn't said a word about inactivity on his part. Been pretty much MIA this entire game from my perspective.

        Runescape has been lurking and still has yet to say anything. As BDN said, I say pressure him since he's the one visibly going in this thread and not posting.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #559
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I think we should lynch Lito and RSD. They should've been replaced, they shouldn't need to ask for it. People who don't post in the thread in thread-only games should be replaced

          I'm really over this shitty game but anyway
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #560
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            I'm opposed to a lito/RSD lynch this phase. I think almost everyone should pick trust in the next dilemma. with a bunch of powers in play, maybe there would a chance to resolve one or both of them that way.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #561
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              I think we should lynch Lito and RSD. They should've been replaced, they shouldn't need to ask for it. People who don't post in the thread in thread-only games should be replaced

              I'm really over this shitty game but anyway
              The thing with lito/rsd is that I don't have this strong impression that either of them are particularly engaged players in the first place. This is lito's first game of TWG since FFYa, and when he played there he was a terrible inactive also. RSD I don't even think I've played a game with him before, but I don't recall reading a game where he was active. Both of these are inactives but their inactivity is also a null tell.

              We aren't really in a place to lynch inactives for being inactive. We need to strike red this phase or we're at lynch-or-lose tomorrow.

              Manti's inactivity, on the other hand, is a sign that he is a wolf. He's inactive, he isn't getting night-killed while being almost completely under the radar (wolves wouldn't know manti would continue to be inactive if he wasn't one), and his initial foray into the thread indicated a mindset and level of attachment to this game that wanted to lead the charge which shifted almost immediately after bringing it up towards not that mindset and level of attachment.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #562
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Vendetta

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  could you try and focus for once instead of these naked votes you love to make

                  either you agree that manti is wolfy or you don't but you're the epitome of useless if you're going to try and stop the momentum of my push on manti while saying fuck-all

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    hahaha I do love to make naked votes.

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    either you agree that manti is wolfy or you don't
                    actually not true. I have manti as null (uh oh not again).

                    you didn't flinch when I hopped on the manti wagon. your play has lacked your trademark sophistication.

                    gonna do everything I can to put you in a noose.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      you didn't flinch when I hopped on the manti wagon. your play has lacked your trademark sophistication.
                      So you're jumping on me for continuing to push at 3 votes while you were on the wagon, thus resulting in you jumping off the wagon I'm pushing? Noted.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        What I like here is how you deflect the conversation just as the movement was gaining momentum in order to reduce the need for manti to respond thoroughly to me.

                        I would say that ranges somewhere between play-doh and fingerpaint level play.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          I'll use as much playdoh and fingerpaint as is necessary to lynch you

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            so then you're tacitly admitting that you are trying to remove the momentum from my wagon on manti

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              no that's pretty explicit, if you get lynched today then manti does not

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                yeah but you see how it doesn't look like you're trying to lynch me since you've used a vague phrase you came up with that only you understand to call me a wolf, and then have just made a bunch of big chest puffs and said pretty much nothing else

                                so from my perspective the degree of confidence you actually have in getting me lynched must be low if you're just going to act like this, so then I must read your actions as serving another purpose

                                Comment

                                Working...