manti's heavy absence from the last phase is a wolfy thing for Manti. Last time we were wolves together he would delay giving analysis and contribute the bare minimum.
Also remember his gamebreaking plan that only like 3 people have adhered to?
First of all, allow me to kick off the day’s discussion by addressing FOJAR.
SERIOUSLY, FUCK THAT LAST DAY. PSYCHOANGEL’S DEATH ENDING IT WAS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.
TO MY MEMORY, THERE HAS BEEN NO GAME IN THE HISTORY OF TWG WHERE A MODKILL OR ROLE KILL DURING HAS ENDED THE DAY AND DENIED THE TOWN A LYNCH, AND FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON. A LYNCH IS THE ONLY CONSTANT, RELIABLE WAY THE TOWN HAS TO KILL WOLVES, AND TO DENY THEM THAT BECAUSE SOMEBODY FUCKED UP WAS CONSIDERED GARBAGE EVEN WHEN ALL GAMES HAD OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION; TO DO IT IN THIS GAME, WHERE IT DENIES THE HUMANS THE ABILITY TO EVEN TALK, IS JUST PLAIN INEXCUSABLE.
And no, FoJaR, you really have no refuge in this, unless there are some major mitigating circumstances we’re gonna learn about in postgame. This a pure detriment to humans, in a game where the odds are already stacked against us.
If angel’s gambling power was simply illegal, it’s still stupid. If the Bookie was an actual role linked to angel last night, it’s even more stupid.
Neither a modkill nor a role kill has EVER stolen a night from the wolves, unless explicitly stated in the rules or power details (which I know it isn’t, at least in the case of a Vigi.)
So yeah, I’m pissed off. And I’m certainly not the only one. So explaining this should be on your postgame to-do list at the very least.
Whew! Now that I’ve got that off my chest, time to actually play. Pleasantries
Because of this turn of events, TPS is obviously cleared of lying, and is looking alright, for now.
Twilight I followed Manti’s plan and betrayed Charu, who, surprisingly, stuck faithfully to the plan and trusted me, giving me a Silencer power. Thanks bud <3
So I’m hoping other people stuck to it too, at least most of you did. It seems like those who didn’t are already giving reasons, so that’s a good sign. This means that on next twilight we can just do the same thing with a flipped player list. Most importantly, we can stop gaming around the twilight decisions and devote all our energy to wolf-hunting.
One of the kills last night was a vigi, most likely a human on j-rodd. TPS can be a major threat no matter which team he’s batting for and he has seemed to play astutely in retrospect so it’s not hard to see why they’d get rid of him. Of course it’s possible that j-rodd was the wolf kill, but that’d be the most blatant attempt to lock in a lynch on me ever. Keep in mind that it’s possible a wolf really got a vigi this time, which would be the perfect think to mask a kill on j-rodd.
Okay, enough being useless. About my “demand” to be lynched
You see, the great thing about demands is, you can either meet them or reject them. I gave you all a list of alternatives, and left it up to your judgement, because I know that what I think is good might be completely different from what you all do. TWG isn’t a follow-the-leader game, it’s a make-up-your-own-damn-mind game. Given the events of last night and day though, I seriously doubt my death will help more than it will hurt.
Honestly, I’m going to be hard-pressed to give even half a fuck about what you guys do with me from here. Lynch me, vigi me, wolf me, put me on the “never trust” list, make me lovers with dAnceguy, etc. I do not care, as long as I’m able to help kill wolves. That’ll be fulfilling my win condition. Seeing a red name at the end of a phase is my highest goal, and it should be yours too. So take it slow this day, guys, because we have a lot to make up for. We should make full use of the time we have for this day. Right now it’s 5:9. With the current death rate, a mislynch might not lose us the game, but it will in all likelyhood make the next day LYROL (Lynch Right or Lose). Given that most people don’t seem to have solid leads other than me, that’s a slim chance of winning, so this Day is of utmost importance.
I believe the last day is the most fertile ground for analysis, so that is where I’m going to start first (nope, haven’t started yet, the holidays are non-conducive to putting huge analysis posts together). TPS had a great point telling me to look for manipulators in the shadows. After all, the people who stand out have made all too convenient scapegoats for our mislynches. The discussion was at critical mass with everything that happened, and it bugs me that I recall some people being consistently absent during it. As if there were enough misleading shenanigans at one point that a few people saw fit to retreat to the sidelines and munch popcorn while we continued to destroy ourselves (the “misleading shenanigans” part has certainly become clear enough.)
A candidate I distinctly remember is runescapedude. I saw him lurking the thread around the latter half of the day. I don’t have screens of anything, but he was definitely in the active users list for a while. He is keeping tabs on events in some form yet ha nary a post in the thread, and he hasn’t been replaced even though much more active players have. You are here, RSD, and you need to fucking talk.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Because of this turn of events, TPS is obviously cleared of lying, and is looking alright, for now.
A prototypical version of this post was in the analysis I didn't write up and one thing I forgot to delete was the TPS read; obviously it's been rendered obsolete and I acknowledge his kill later. I write big posts in Word now because I've lost one too many posts to accidentally hitting CTRL-left or whatever the dumb key combo is.
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
hey Guest wanna chat for a bit? who would you lynch right now, if it were all up to you?
The wolfy characters of day 1 and 2 are all dead, so that's not an easy question right now. I'd probably go for Lito or Rune because of their inactivity.
Just wrapping my head around a few things. Also Christmas.
I also would like a legitimate explanation to what the fuck happened with Psychoangel, because I'm seriously confused there.
I'm in the same mindset as V though, with Manti. He's known for his posts being far and few between, but to this extent is just strange. If he knew he was going to be inactive, I'm pretty sure he would actually tell us. Instead, he left us in the dark, with a plan that maybe a third of the players have followed.
I'd like to wait just a little bit before revealing my power, but I did get one from also trusting Guest. I'd like to see everyone else's before I make mention of mine. Trust me though, I will reveal my power before some dire situation arises, because it's only a consequential power depending on what a certain someone says. If they say the truth, my power really doesn't matter. But again, just let me hold off on revealing the power until then.
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Comment