TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #286
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    @Tokzic if we're gonna go that route then we should do so quickly. it's feasible to test whether or not he's bulletproof and then still get a legit lynch in if he doesn't die.

    if you're really that stuck on this, then it's worth some of our time.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #287
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      @Raeko I disagree with that approach. we have a few replacements waiting if needed. there are full cardflips in this game, so lynches can provide game-changing information. that won't happen if we lynch someone who's not playing.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #288
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        jrodd

        just do it fast because tokzic smells bad

        im bluffing, I just got really big balls

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #289
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          Worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind spending today's vote testing to see whether or not he actually dies.
          This is a very interesting idea. I still find Jrodd to be sketchy as hell, but this would also be a good way for him to prove himself as trustworthy, so I would be on board for this idea unless we can come up with something better.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #290
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            lool im sketchy.....im playing so wolfy lynch me

            I regret starting this whole mess, just making me laugh now

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #291
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              jrodd

              jrodd's consent was all I needed

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #292
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                @Raeko I disagree with that approach. we have a few replacements waiting if needed. there are full cardflips in this game, so lynches can provide game-changing information. that won't happen if we lynch someone who's not playing.
                You're right but last game was so boring at the end. I just want to have FUN ok people
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  jrodd

                  jrodd's consent was all I needed
                  yea well why waste time contemplating and talking about it like melloncollie did lmao, like just bold my name we have 2 days to kill someone for real and I can prove that I told the truth if that's what yous really want.

                  I think I need a reread, and some of these other people (cough raeko cough) should probably do the same because I don't feel like ur the type of player to reread or adjust

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Where is jrodd at this point? L-2? L-1? Lynched already?

                    I'm really tempted to vote, but I won't for risk of hammer. If there's anyone out there who thinks we should not lynch jrodd, speak now or forever hold your peace.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      nope, I don't need to reread anything, ur just sketchy that is how it is! If you want to change my mind you are going to have to do something new to convince me
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        actually ur vote was far sketchier tbh

                        and I can't be lynched lmao like seriously bold my name

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          and maybe you feel you don't need to but it might open your eyes, just admit if ur gonna be lazy. im too lazy to do it tonight but maybe I can catch ur partners tomorrow. I don't need to change ur mind im lock clear

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Which vote? The vote I placed to gauge your reaction which got me exactly what I wanted, which I changed when there was a chance it could actually matter, or my vote on Litodude which I made because I like fun?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              ur master vote to catch my huge overreaction I'd def do as a wolf with the first vote placed on me

                              brilliant mind at play

                              at least vote me to say im telling the truth instead of talking about it lol

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                also ur waffling all over the place, you said the reaction was very sketchy and what u wanted, but later on after you did that you said I was becoming human

                                consistency is not ur friend here, are the thoughts fake? could be, ur still >rand to be a wolf imo

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...