TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #181
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    ^I thought I did in my first post about it coulda sworn I said something like but I guess ill go along with it, but looking back I didn't. whatever now you know

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #182
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      are you going to tell us anything about your power or would it compromise the human agenda

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #183
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        I will tell tomorrow unless im about to get lynched or something lol

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #184
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          everyone vote jrodd so he tells us his power

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #185
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            ok im gonna go to bed, ill stop being bad tomorrow bye

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #186
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              taneous move, no I gave rational reasons. betrayed because I wanted a power and had not knowledge on tps,lied and said I trusted to establish a someone you can trust at later nights, no need to hide this anymore because we're gonna follow manti's plan, and now I have a major power.
              I can see your train of thought here, but since when you first dilemma-claimed we were attempting to ferret out the vig by EVERYONE claiming, the chance that you'd last even one day without being found out would have been pretty small. Lying certainly doesn't make you look particularly human, but I can see why you did it.

              Your vote on mellon, however, is unexplained, and in fact, blatantly OMGUS. Is there any reason that you voted mellon, other than mellon voting you?
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #187
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                While it's a weird move, I more inclined to ask why you're saying you betrayed and then make a scene about it when you said you trusted. I mean, j-rodd, you could've just kept on lying about it and not bring mention to it and no one would be the wiser. I don't see any gain by changing what you did. To me (and I'm echoing someone right now) it just looks mega sketchy.

                I don't get it and I'm dumb if it's an obvious reason (because it doesn't seem obvious to me).


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Guest15937
                  I can see your train of thought here, but since when you first dilemma-claimed we were attempting to ferret out the vig by EVERYONE claiming, the chance that you'd last even one day without being found out would have been pretty small. Lying certainly doesn't make you look particularly human, but I can see why you did it.

                  Your vote on mellon, however, is unexplained, and in fact, blatantly OMGUS. Is there any reason that you voted mellon, other than mellon voting you?
                  she voted me I felt like her vote wasn't genuine I stated this in another post

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  While it's a weird move, I more inclined to ask why you're saying you betrayed and then make a scene about it when you said you trusted. I mean, j-rodd, you could've just kept on lying about it and not bring mention to it and no one would be the wiser. I don't see any gain by changing what you did. To me (and I'm echoing someone right now) it just looks mega sketchy.

                  I don't get it and I'm dumb if it's an obvious reason (because it doesn't seem obvious to me).
                  well I didn't have a reason to lie about it anymore, "sketchy" because it's a lie, but wolfy? doesn't really make sense for a wolf

                  ok now good night

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Guest15937
                    OMGUS
                    FOR THE UNINFORMED (i will take any chance i am given to link to mafiawiki pages)
                    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?...y_God_You_Suck



                    TPS you gonna start playing soon?

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Jrodd
                      pretty sure you were just seeing if you could get away with lying though.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        No reason to lie, alright, that's agreeable, but I don't understand why you even made mention of it. Like, I'm pretty sure no one wants to look mega sketchy, unless they want to for a reason.

                        I'm not asking why you're lying, I'm asking what's your motive for saying you lied.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Jrodd
                          pretty sure you were just seeing if you could get away with lying though.
                          lol how does that make any sense

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Actually, I just reread my post, I think those are the same thing I'm asking.

                            I'm meaning why are you publicly saying you're lying. There we go.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Let's see that hidden power you got jrodd. I'll remove mine if you do tell, I just wanna know what your power is.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                To say I have a power which hasn't yet been used

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...