TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #196
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Jrodd seems to be in a pretty "fuck it" mood right now, I'm figuring he's wondering due to his past history of being almost impossible to lynch whether or not he can get away with lying or if Lynch All Liars will prevail (inc link from Danceguy)
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #197
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Ok I'll just say I was gonna try to do wagon stuff but I feel like I'm just wasting ppls time- i can't die today

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #198
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        not really a waste of time, this is meaningful activity. just wish I could tell who isn't thinking versus who's a wolf.

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Jrodd seems to be in a pretty "fuck it" mood right now, I'm figuring he's wondering due to his past history of being almost impossible to lynch whether or not he can get away with lying or if Lynch All Liars will prevail (inc link from Danceguy)
        and you're voting him because? what is the incentive for a wolf to "test the waters" during day 1?

        what

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #199
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          wow, I actually wasn't that far off, neat
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #200
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            vote(d) him because he lied, but I then mention that I'm not 100% sure on the vote, and suspect other motives. moving back to RP
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #201
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              Ok I'll just say I was gonna try to do wagon stuff but I feel like I'm just wasting ppls time- i can't die today
              This is going to bother me like no other.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #202
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                I think I get what you are saying Charu. If Jrodd had trusted his partner, he would've had a 50% chance of receiving a power and getting the same outcome as if he'd betrayed his partner. His telling us now that he actually betrayed doesn't give us any new info or mean anything really at all, since it has the same outcome. We know he has a power now anyway so there was no point in revealing he'd actually betrayed.

                It just seems like a pointless lie for the hell of it or a plan that wasn't very well thought out, which makes him seem a bit more human in my eyes
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  he said he can't die today, mellon
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Yeah that statement just seems so weird to me. Either it's a "I can't lose now, I just started this game", or a "I can't lose now, I need to execute a plan." Not to mention this is like the 5th weird thing jrodd has done in the last few hours.

                    I'm really tempted to vote, but I don't want too many votes on him yet.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      I took it to mean that's what his power is, he cannot be lynched today.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Sun, obviously he can die today and if he thinks that he's invincible for any reason, I'll be cementing my vote in.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          unless of course his power is UB3R 'M4Z1NG and if he's actually human.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            also i'm going crazy trying to find this exact post but i wanted to address the person who said something akin to "75% CHANCE OF A POWER VS 25% CHANCE OF POWER LOL BETRAY EVERY ROUND EZ GAME"

                            No. No. This doesn't make any sense. First of all, just accepting this as a solution turns your 25% personal chance of power into 0%. But that's not even the point.

                            If you're human and believe your partner to also be human (note: this happens the majority of the time), you're actually harming your team to betray. If both humans trust, there is a 75% at least one power will be granted, with a 25% chance of putting 2 powers in human hands. You see that? The same percentage chance of getting one power between two humans, but with a 25% chance that 1 bonus power will be added.

                            I like Manti's solution, but I think that it should be used as a quick solution, not a forced solution. If you have no idea whether your partner is wolf or human, follow the list. But if you have a feeling that differs from what you're supposed to do (i.e. you think the guy who's supposed to betray you is a wolf, or the guy you're supposed to betray is a human), you should deviate and also probably report to the thread.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              ok, i have made some posts, twg duty fulfilled

                              brb sex drugs and video games

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Riot, you're making my "bad at this game" read look pretty good right now.


                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                I like Manti's solution, but I think that it should be used as a quick solution, not a forced solution. If you have no idea whether your partner is wolf or human, follow the list. But if you have a feeling that differs from what you're supposed to do (i.e. you think the guy who's supposed to betray you is a wolf, or the guy you're supposed to betray is a human), you should deviate and also probably report to the thread.
                                pretty sure that would be no good. #okigetitfojar relies on complete compliance from all humans. if any humans disobey, then wolves are free to betray when they're expected to trust with no repercussions.

                                the whole point of #okigetitfojar is to control the dilemma choices for ALL players in order to get a high number of powers into circulation.

                                Comment

                                Working...