TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #436
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Hey there, jut got back from last minute shopping for tomorrow's Christmas party.

    I trusted mellon and got nothing last night.

    omgusafety danceguy. Will put whatever I can into today.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #437
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      So in summary and in observation from my viewpoint.

      Psycho says she's not following any plan. TPS is assuming the bottom of the list is the highest.

      One of them lying about what they did. A chance both of them lying about it. A chance that both of them are telling the truth because of a misunderstanding by the host.

      Pyscho is using the noob card (and seems pretty sincere by it too.)

      TPS is using this obvious scenario to attack Pyscho, yet he feigns there might be an error.

      Given the situation, the scenarios YoshL gave don't seem to add up to a clear cut of what's going on.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #438
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Ya idk I have both psycho and tps down has human...

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #439
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          20 is a higher number than 1. If manti was implying order instead of numeral value, then my fault, but that would be stupid.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #440
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            I totally missed Manti's plan because it's been a rough week. I guess I should dig it up. Seems there's misunderstanding as to what's highest anyway.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #441
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Also melloncollie nothing has changed since yesterday I wanna pressure here too

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #442
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Is it bad that I'm actually leaning Fojar error more than Psycho wolf? It wouldn't make sense for her to lie, and neither would it for me.
                no, i'm leaning towards this too lol, because none of the scenarios really make sense at all.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  What do we do then? Fojar won't comment on it.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    I betrayed BDN and received a power. I forgot to use it because of my own error, sorry, though I don't think it would've ended up being much use anyway.

                    Jrodd sorry but I agree with Afrobean. I still don't understand why nobody seems to care that you lied for no reason at all and caused all this ruckus. Just because you were lynch-proof last day phase doesn't mean anything in regards to your alliance, and lying seriously does only benefit wolves
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      What do we do then? Fojar won't comment on it.
                      bullshit he wont

                      Both players ask him privately to double-check to see if he made a mistake. Both report what he says, either "I made no mistake" or "oops, yeah I made a mistake". At least one of you should be townie, so if the stories match, we know we can trust that fojar said what you claim. If one is different, we lynch both. If both agree that fojar said there was no mistake, we lynch both.

                      And then we lynch jrodd after that.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        what was the power if you don't mind saying, it's nice to know what kind of powers have and can pop up


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          We're talking about Fojar here. The champion of "Host should never affect game" stances. You think he'll let us meta him like that? No way.

                          If he did fuck up though, he needs to admit it now instead at the end.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            bullshit he wont

                            Both players ask him privately to double-check to see if he made a mistake. Both report what he says, either "I made no mistake" or "oops, yeah I made a mistake". At least one of you should be townie, so if the stories match, we know we can trust that fojar said what you claim. If one is different, we lynch both. If both agree that fojar said there was no mistake, we lynch both.

                            And then we lynch jrodd after that.
                            I did send him a message a bit ago but haven't heard back yet.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Tps222
                              We're talking about Fojar here. The champion of "Host should never affect game" stances. You think he'll let us meta him like that? No way.
                              Stop making excuses or I'm just going to assume that we need to lynch you.

                              You need to PM fojar. Ask him if it's possible he made a mistake. He will work to resolve it if he did, and if he did not make a mistake, he will say so to you. Telling you "I made no mistake" doesn't reveal ANY "special" information. He wouldn't be "affecting" the game by confirming that the earlier PM he sent you was accurate. However, he WOULD be affecting the game if he made a mistake and didn't fix it. He may not reveal the mistake publicly, but he absolutely would fix it if he did make one.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                No. That's not my job. Psycho gets the power anyways, it would be a mistake applicable to her.

                                Comment

                                Working...