TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #316
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    1 more. if you don't want to vote jrodd at this point then explain your hesitation.

    KgZ and Riot are viewing. Charu is apparently no longer viewing.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #317
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Sure, I can place my vote, but before I do, despite you just going with Tokzic over here, why are you suddenly saying this is worth it? Like, I don't get it.

      Tokzic kind of just said this:

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      After reviewing the evidence, I changed my mind. Game is not so hard.

      J-rodd is bluffing. His power isn't lynch immunity - that's bullshit. I think we should proceed to put him near insta until he tells us what he actually got. Worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind spending today's vote testing to see whether or not he actually dies.
      He said he reviewed, yet he didn't put down how he came to that conclusion that j-rodd is bluffing, full on, no doubts, definitely is hiding something.

      And now everyone is just hopping, like... I don't even...


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #318
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        In short, my mind is being blown right now. I was making a huge scene, yet one statement by Tokzic is enough to finally have you guys go. "We should do this."


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #319
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          think less about motives for a minute and think more about mechanics.

          jrodd says he's lynchproof. he's willing to vote himself to prove it. either he's lying and he dies upon the 10th vote, or he's telling the truth and he has this power.

          no one is blindly following Tokzic, because we all know how the mechanics work.

          we need one more vote to show what's going on.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #320
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Charu
            I think I saw Runescape lurk once as well, so I know you're active, mister!
            @Charu
            I'm just +1ing this post.

            I want to point out that RSD like to play the hiding game, so don't expect much to come out of him, he's really....creepy....like that. However, I wouldn't doubt for a second he's just blatantly AFK, he did this during my wolf game two games ago, so I am going to keep a very close eye on you...

            @Dance
            Dance, concerning your list: You think both me and KgZ are wolves? Your list puts me and him in the same suspicion when the pairing was totally random. That....that is saying something to me, if you really think that BOTH people are wolves that were paired up...I'd think it might not be "spread out" enough. What I'm trying to say is that the chances of two wolves stuck with each other during the random dilemma is very slim. I think, if you think that KgZ is a wolf, he could be a wolf just because he hasn't posted as much as I'd like. I'll gladly throw KgZ under the bus just because I'm saving my own ass and I wanna keep playing. No hard feelings KgZ, survival of the finest or whatever that dumb Darwin saying is.

            So here's this: I suggest taking me out of your wolf list for now (and in the future put me back in if you really are still suspicious) and leave KgZ in there, at least I've talked more than he has. [The first sentence isn't hinting towards me having a power, for those of you who over-analyze everything.]
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #321
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              Dance, concerning your list: You think both me and KgZ are wolves? Your list puts me and him in the same suspicion when the pairing was totally random. That....that is saying something to me, if you really think that BOTH people are wolves that were paired up...I'd think it might not be "spread out" enough. What I'm trying to say is that the chances of two wolves stuck with each other during the random dilemma is very slim. I think, if you think that KgZ is a wolf, he could be a wolf just because he hasn't posted as much as I'd like. I'll gladly throw KgZ under the bus just because I'm saving my own ass and I wanna keep playing. No hard feelings KgZ, survival of the finest or whatever that dumb Darwin saying is.

              So here's this: I suggest taking me out of your wolf list for now (and in the future put me back in if you really are still suspicious) and leave KgZ in there, at least I've talked more than he has. [The first sentence isn't hinting towards me having a power, for those of you who over-analyze everything.]
              Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

              What the fuck is this?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #322
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Dance, concerning your list: You think both me and KgZ are wolves?
                no, I never said that.

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                What I'm trying to say is that the chances of two wolves stuck with each other during the random dilemma is very slim.
                that's not how statistics work. everyone has the same probability of being a wolf. the dilemma matchups are independent.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  1 more. if you don't want to vote jrodd at this point then explain your hesitation.

                  KgZ and Riot are viewing. Charu is apparently no longer viewing.
                  Sorry there dance, I was trying to get pictures uploaded to a computer, it took way longer than it should have, so I was really afk from the thread. I don't wanna vote for him jrodd yet, I want to see what will happen; the reaction from him...that's it. Plus I don't feel like being the "hammer" (another Epicmafia term there), so I'll keep my vote on you.

                  @Charu, you over analyze everything I make there buddy, strange why it feels like you're doing it to me...
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    jrodd already voted himself, so his reaction would be something something along the lines of "vote me already you dumb idiot"

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      omg I'm running into the same problem I had with epic mafia. I can't keep up with all the names, so I end up mixing up names with different people. Whatever, if this brings suspicion to my doorstep in droves, then so be it but I know what the truth is, I'm human, and it's at my door waiting for you to come see it.

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      A few people wanted reads, so here are mine thus far (no reasons yet for you guys yet though)

                      Wolves
                      Riot
                      BDN
                      KgZ
                      TPS
                      Gradiant
                      Did not see sunfan was the poster. Wondering why he put me and KgZ there however. Just replace everything in that last post with dance's name towards sunfan.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        jrodd already voted himself, so his reaction would be something something along the lines of "vote me already you dumb idiot"
                        Once again, I'm not going to be the hammer. I'll hand that over to someone else, preferably a wolf so we can look back on their actions as to why they were the last vote.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          @Charu, you over analyze everything I make there buddy, strange why it feels like you're doing it to me...
                          Saying you want this person dead and your weird statement of willing to throw under the bus because you're being targeted with him is definitely not weird or anything, oh, none at all.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Saying you're talking more than him as a thing to justify saying you should kill him isn't weird or anything.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              Once again, I'm not going to be the hammer. I'll hand that over to someone else, preferably a wolf so we can look back on their actions as to why they were the last vote.
                              ..........................................................................

                              im sorry but you just killed my brain cells

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Saying you want this person dead and your weird statement of willing to throw under the bus because you're being targeted with him is definitely not weird or anything, oh, none at all.
                                Alrighty, so we all know I've been seeing strange things lately, but I don't recall me wanting to KILL jrodd. If you can find a simple quote and bring it back to me, I'll see what I can do to retaliate but other than that, I don't think I ever said I wanted to KILL him...
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...