TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #406
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    I was letting the thread know I had a power, as a human I say whatever comes to mind. Revealing I actually lied had no benefit on the humans but was not wolfy please understand that the motive behind that was simply staying everything I know. Manti had a plan in place and I was ready to follow it, there was no reason to hide but then again there was no reason to come clean. It is just low hanging fruit and the easiest thing to attack since it isn't abc textbook timid TWG play.

    It is not wolfy

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #407
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      PsychoAngel is either lying, or Fojar fucked up.

      PsychoAngel

      Lynch all liars, right?

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #408
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Are we permitted to show our messages we've sent? Not sure of all the rules.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Oooh, nononono, that's against the rules. Hahaha


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #410
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            The lie could help me, a human, get powers at night. What's bad about that? There's nothing wrong with it other than it wasn't the truth and I figured a plan would be good to follow.
            I don't see how the lie and people knowing it was a lie would help you get powers at night. I must be missing something. If people know you lie I doubt they're going to want to trust you and end up giving you a power.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #411
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Following Manti's plan, you were to betray me, correct?

              Originally posted by Fojar
              If one person betrays and the other trusts, the betrayer recieves a power, and the truster gets nothing.
              I sent in the trust PM according to that plan, and you were supposed to send in a betray. Therefore, you should have received a power last night.

              How can you deny this?

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #412
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Charu
                Oooh, nononono, that's against the rules. Hahaha
                Wasn't sure because I thought when AJ played he said something about people being able to request skype logs and such. Figured I'd ask.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  This game isn't a vanilla, me lying has not harmed my team, if anything you should appreciate I'm trying to gain an edge over wolves. It's kind of funny because in the preface thread a vid was linked of the split or steal game and the guy said he's gonna steal and split after the game, and guess what he split. He lied and became trustworthy and it was through this prisoners dilemma which is what this game is based around. Kind of not the same as hard claiming seer at must lynch and retracting it
                  yo, losing a lynch sucks ass, probably one of the worst day 1 moves

                  but yeah, psychoangel and tps is what.

                  also, betrayed ymia, no powers either way


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Following Manti's plan, you were to betray me, correct?
                    yea, and she claimed betray and no power received. you're not reading, and I think it's because you're set on a plan.

                    TPS

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      Following Manti's plan, you were to betray me, correct?



                      I sent in the trust PM according to that plan, and you were supposed to send in a betray. Therefore, you should have received a power last night.

                      How can you deny this?
                      I'm assuming this is directed at me. I'm not following anyone's plan, I'm just playing to the best of my abilities. I figured betraying is safer because I don't know you, or your play style. If I betray and you betray we both get no power so no harm done, if I betray and you trust I get a power. Seems like the safest option to me. Again it's my first game and I could be completely wrong on this. Only way to learn is to do and learn as I go.

                      Either you are lying about your trust or I didn't receive a power in error. You can put me up for a lynch all you want but considering he hasn't corrected it I think you're the liar and are trying to make it look as though I am the one lying.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        I don't see how the lie and people knowing it was a lie would help you get powers at night. I must be missing something. If people know you lie I doubt they're going to want to trust you and end up giving you a power.
                        .....

                        Did u read mantis plan? It was to create a hierarchy and the decisions would be premade to at least maximize powers. It took the psychological element out of trust or betray.

                        Now I lied at first and said I trusted because no one would have known otherwise and if people saw me as trustworthy I would be more likely to get a power by trusting ppl I found human and betraying those I found wolves. Wolves might even trust me hoping id split again and make themselves look good.

                        I said I'd follow mantis plan so there was no reason to lie so I figured I'd just let the thread know I had a power. This part was unnecessary but it was not wolfy. Seeing as now the plan isn't followed through I shouldn't have done it but that's hindsight, I'm still gonna trust ppl I find human and betray those I find wolfy. Telling the thread what I did was for the last time just me saying what came to my mind. It did not help the humans but not everything posted helps the humans lol. I'm not sure what you're not understanding but let this sink in

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          Following Manti's plan, you were to betray me, correct?



                          I sent in the trust PM according to that plan, and you were supposed to send in a betray. Therefore, you should have received a power last night.

                          How can you deny this?
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          It is my opinion when two players get paired up, they look at this list and whoever has the higher number betrays, while whoever has the lower number trusts.
                          What's going on here? Whoooooaaa...


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            yo, losing a lynch sucks ass, probably one of the worst day 1 moves

                            but yeah, psychoangel and tps is what.

                            also, betrayed ymia, no powers either way
                            Not my fault, I made it clear I couldn't die. I shouldn't be the only one responsible for this, everyone in the thread who voted me should (this is directed at guest too) they didn't contemplate the phase would end. I was kind of thinking the lynch would skip over me which I didn't mind

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              ok scenario listing like fuc

                              if tps is lying, and he actually betrayed, why would he be lying
                              as a human, it's a stupid thing to do, as it doesn't benefit anyone, and as a wolf, it doesn't serve a purpose to hide anything, since he wouldn't have gotten a power. Neither scenario makes any sense for it to happen.

                              if psychoangel is lying, and she actually trusted.
                              as a human, again, it wouldn't do much, and as a wolf, it also would have been more beneficial to not lie. neither scenario makes real sense. I'm also shitty at explaining myself so sorry

                              they could also be lying about recieved powers, in which case, psychoangel would be hella fucking suspiscious.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                1. V
                                2. jrodd
                                3. dAnceguy
                                4. BDN
                                5. KgZ
                                6. Manti
                                7. mellon
                                8. TPS
                                10. CHARU
                                12. Riot
                                13. lito
                                14. rune
                                15. Gradiant
                                16. sunfan
                                17. Tokzic
                                18. YMIA
                                19. Guest
                                20. psychoangel
                                Said list by the way.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...