TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #496
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Guy also completely ignored my post about him.

    WHAT DO YOU THINK, BRILLIANT DYNAMITE NEON?

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #497
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by Tokzic, paraphrased
      BDN is a wolf or something lol
      I don't this is as likely as you make it sound. He was playing well before, he didn't really NEED to ask for his card to be flipped for us to trust in him. The only reason I can see why we WOULDN'T trust in his take of the psycho/tps thing is that he admitted to lying before and could be lying again, but people are apparently totally OK with overlooking some awful, selfish lies. If most people aren't trying to lynch him, he'd be sacrificing his valuable wolf life when he didn't need to. He is capable of pushing us to lynch the ones he wanted to without offering himself up first.

      Greens are expendable and they know they're more expendable. Reds are much less so. If he's red, I can only see him playing a gambit where he expects us to not bother to take him up on his offer to lynch him, thinking that us letting him free from the lynch would mean a pass for the rest of the game.

      But I don't think BDN is gutsy enough to try a reverse psych-out like that if he doesn't NEED to. He might be SMART enough to think of it, but I can't see him executing such a brash and stupid idea as a wolf, even if my assumption of thinking he wouldn't is exactly the thing that would allow the plan to work.

      Comment

      • RB_Spirit
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jul 2009
        • 681

        #498
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Ima just post here without reading anything cuz im smartdude

        Wow
        Originally posted by Callipygian
        There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
        Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #499
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          he even admits he got a power dude

          and he's taking credit for literally the one and only visible use of power this game, which could have easily been a wolf kill

          and if the wolves are responsible for it (pretty fucking realistic between all the betrayal powers night 1 and the fact that making a random vigi before people even begin talking on n1 is fucking stupid) it follows that he could safely lie about having killed xiz, and this whole charade is a play on his true power, which is "flips green"

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #500
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            like if you're a human

            and you got a power night 1

            and it's "kill someone"

            why would you use it instantly

            are you fucking kidding me

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #501
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by BDN's reason for randomly killing someone before the game started
              Okay, this is where I come clean. I have lied, but IDGAF if I get lynched after j-rodd, or even before j-rodd. I am 99% sure I am taking a wolf with me.

              I did not actually trust Vendetta T1. I betrayed him and got a vigi power, which I used to kill
              Xiz.


              My rationale was that he was very difficult to read for me, and on Day 1 in recent games, there's always a ton of contention and policy lynch BS surrounding him, and considering the potential lack of powers on the human side, I didn't want the usual circus clouding the town's minds. I thought that would be advantageous to the wolves. I figured, "if he's a wolf, woohoo! If he's human (which he was), at least the wolves will have to act in a vacuum with no real convenient scapegoats, and the Day's discussion will be more productive." Which worked! Sorta...kinda. I got scared to admit it because of the tension around it first day. I felt that an admission would be tantamount to suicide, giving the wolves yet another free kill and cementing my place as LVP. But now, worst case scenario, it's a 1:1 trade, which is always bad for the wolves.
              can someone read this and tell me the part where it makes any sense

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #502
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                I felt that an admission would be tantamount to suicide, giving the wolves yet another free kill and cementing my place as LVP.
                lmfao

                LET'S NOT GIVE THE WOLVES ANY FREE KILLS

                BUT YOU SHOULD LYNCH ME GUYS

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  like if you're a human

                  and you got a power night 1

                  and it's "kill someone"

                  why would you use it instantly

                  are you fucking kidding me
                  because unused powers aren't retained, and because it's a kill under human control, and because there are no blues in this game

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    because unused powers aren't retained
                    this is news to me where did you learn this

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Yeah, if I had one and only one opportunity to choose a kill, even during night 1 before the game, I might take it. He obviously made a bad choice in hindsight, but I don't question that a human could make that bad choice.

                      His demanding to be lynched, however, IS weird.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        this is news to me where did you learn this
                        oops. I assumed they're all only active for one night because mine was only active for one night and because it's specified in the setup that a non-paired person has a chance of retaining the previous power.

                        not 100% sure I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          hey danceguy why haven't you talked about your dilemmas at all this game

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            have you just been betraying inactive people or what

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon

                              Psychoangel, aside from the fact that a -1 vote goes against the very concept of a "power" and is a stupidly safe fakeclaim, the claim that you would not know you even had a power is complete bull. When you do get a power, you are explicitly notified, with a PM that says "Night X Power".
                              Guess what that's not what my PM said, if that's what it said I would have known. And you see how I also would be confused considering ending up with a no vote doesn't really make sense as a power.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Also if the host isn't supposed to affect the game any, he sure did this time by not labeling my PM as a power. At this point I'm just annoyed because this never should have gone this way. All I can do now is wait until the game is over so I can screenshot the pm to prove it. I have to work on getting ready for our trip today.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...