TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
what an interesting series of posts
i'm going to bold jrodd's name and see what happensComment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
FINAL ANSWER
guys i'm checking to see if he's lying again if i explode into a billion pieces he's telling the truthComment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
Jrodd gets called out for a dumb spontaneous move by three different people. Rather than give some insight about his decision making process he chooses to:
-attack collectively the group focusing on him as an "ffya circle jerk" which has probably no bearing on the situation here at all
-trying to discredit one of the people looking at him (me, and who wasn't even calling him suspicious) by calling me 'bitter' and saying I say that every time (I don't, it's just some dreamed up perception of his like the former)
This sort of devolving into character based attacks not relevant to the specific situation displays a desire to discredit and deflect, and specifically when tokzic was digging the knife into the core of the point of it being suspicious (choice in timing.)
Comment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
nice summary, a) it's not a delusion b) I never said you did it every time c) you have done it multiple times
ffya circlejerk in the sense of the superiority complex always present
dumb spontaneous move, no I gave rational reasons. betrayed because I wanted a power and had not knowledge on tps,lied and said I trusted to establish a someone you can trust at later nights, no need to hide this anymore because we're gonna follow manti's plan, and now I have a major power.
discredit = explain myself in this sense. deflect = I thought raeko's vote was not genuine so it was an easy vote for me.
happy? and now reevaluate maybe, or vote me its ur call
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
Apparently it's desperately needed to get the things you are thinking in your head clearly communicated into the thread
Comment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
also im leaning human on guest, I maybe unfairly snapped at his question but his stuff seemed legit.
tokzic is maybe wolf
V is maybe human
feel better on the guest/V read, tokzic may as well be at rand
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
I see some names viewing the thread whom I would like to see more serious votes from.
btw my vote ended up being kinda stealth mode so I'll re-bold, KgZComment
-
Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
the thing about this post is that while it's logically consistent, i don't get why you spent two pages being 2edgy before you said anything about going along with manti's planComment

Comment