TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #331
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    I meant KzG, you silly thing. Did you already forget WHAT YOU SAID!?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #332
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      @riot

      1) jrodd presumably won't die on the 10th vote.

      2) when you tell wolves which actions you would find wolfy, wolves will avoid doing those actions. you will end up looking in exactly the wrong direction.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #333
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Ahh, there we go. I thought you were talking about Jrodd. If it becomes necessary for me to throw KgZ or anybody else under the bus so that I can life, I'll do so to ensure my own survival. Simple, clean. Happy?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #334
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          No, not happy, that's not how this works. Do you think KgZ is a wolf then?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #335
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            RP, what are you getting at... I already told you being dumb day one was my job. You can't even take your play at this point seriously. No, I'm not taking you off the list (but I did debate taking KgZ off it). You have to earn that. Stop being a fucking idiot and then you'll get a nice, green spot on my list. Can we go ahead and put this last vote on jrodd so we can lynch someone else please? Preferably Riot?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #336
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              @riot

              2) when you tell wolves which actions you would find wolfy, wolves will avoid doing those actions. you will end up looking in exactly the wrong direction.
              Reverse psychology Mr. Dance.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #337
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Alright, due to popular demand: jrodd
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  wow


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    looks like jrodd has been lynched (i'll get an official vote count up later, there were 10 votes on him including his own).

                    you all stand around looking at his dead body for a while, and then leave.

                    after a while, he gets up, looks at the guard and goes "pretty believeable huh."

                    it is now twilight, no more posting in thread

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      it was my birthday yesterday and shortly after i made that post i passed out from muchdrink.

                      PMs are going out shortly.

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        dilemma PMs are all out, night two will begin at 10AM EST Friday 20th.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Riotpolice has been replaced by yoshl

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            It is now Night 2. night two will end Sunday morning at 10 AM.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              thesunfan has been found dead.

                              he was Human

                              it is now Day 2. Day two will be 5 days long because of christmas, and i might extend it further if activity is dropping. so tentative end on friday at 10AM EST.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                oh yeah, afrobean will be replacing Gradiant.

                                Comment

                                Working...