TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #961
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    Make a postgame fojar
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #962
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Hey there you are Mantface.

      Desticky TWG CIV already
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Svaz
        quite clever
        • Oct 2008
        • 792

        #963
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        s/o to dAnceguy for accurately naming all remaining wolves in #804, btw

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #964
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          o/

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #965
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Archived 5-22-2014 12:11 PM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...