TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #421
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    and yeah j-rodd, i'm just saying, it really did kinda hurt our teamm, unless you aren't on the town side in which case fucku


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #422
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      .....
      Now I lied at first and said I trusted because no one would have known otherwise and if people saw me as trustworthy I would be more likely to get a power by trusting ppl I found human and betraying those I found wolves. Wolves might even trust me hoping id split again and make themselves look good.
      I could understand that, it was the admission to the lie that did not make any sense to me. I didn't follow manti's plan, I probably missed it because there was a day that I was out at the doctors and such for my daughter being extremely sick and when I came back there was a lot to read. I did mention I skimmed over the posts because of this if you read back to the last day phase.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #423
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by Charu
        What's going on here? Whoooooaaa...
        Yes, by that list, psycho was the higher number and was the betray. If she actually betrayed as she claims she did, she should have received a power.

        If this is Fojar's error, then I'm going to be pissed because having 4 IRL days between phases right before the holidays means that this game is going to drag into the new year.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #424
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          I could understand that, it was the admission to the lie that did not make any sense to me. I didn't follow manti's plan, I probably missed it because there was a day that I was out at the doctors and such for my daughter being extremely sick and when I came back there was a lot to read. I did mention I skimmed over the posts because of this if you read back to the last day phase.
          Even if you didn't follow Manti's plan last night, you claimed that you betrayed me because you didn't trust me. This should have netted you an ability. What was it?

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #425
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by YoshL
            ok scenario listing like fuc

            if tps is lying, and he actually betrayed, why would he be lying
            To put the suspicions on me and make people want to lynch me, which as you can see is starting to work lol.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #426
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Actually, don't even tell us what it is. You could just claim that you have one and didn't want to share it because you weren't sure how it should be used.

              Even then, I would kind of understand why you would keep it secret, but in the end if you're a human, remember this; lies and secrets only help wolves.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #427
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                why would he be doing that, it only results in a dead wolf. we lynch one, if they come up human, the wolf is dead.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  But... huh...?

                  I was assuming 1 was highest and 20 was lowest because it was top to bottom.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Even if you didn't follow Manti's plan last night, you claimed that you betrayed me because you didn't trust me. This should have netted you an ability. What was it?
                    I have not received any ability, I would have said it if I had gotten one.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      yoshl, I agree more motive for a wolf to betray and lie about getting a power, but

                      1) claiming betray & no power make it obvious and puts the liar in a binary lynch scenario, which is bad

                      2) wolves can talk at night so I assume a new wolf who gets a power would receive coaching and not fall into the trap of #1



                      this situation is definitely interesting though. would like to see input from everyone.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        BDN <-- safety for now

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          why would he be doing that, it only results in a dead wolf. we lynch one, if they come up human, the wolf is dead.
                          Good question, should ask him that.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            yoshl, I agree more motive for a wolf to betray and lie about getting a power, but

                            1) claiming betray & no power make it obvious and puts the liar in a binary lynch scenario, which is bad

                            2) wolves can talk at night so I assume a new wolf who gets a power would receive coaching and not fall into the trap of #1



                            this situation is definitely interesting though. would like to see input from everyone.
                            well yeah, and as a human, you'd literally have no motive to do this on either side.

                            far as fuc out idea, but maybe tps + kayla as wolf wolf, trying to get one locked in as town


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              There's really nothing I can do to prove myself so I'm just going to compile here everything.

                              I betrayed TPS claims he trusted. I received no power so either there was an error or TPS is lying. My thought for the lie is that he wants to direct suspicion to me and knock a human out with a lynch. Yoshl does bring up a good point about how that would just end up screwing him because he'd likely be the next lynch when I came up human. So either he didn't think it through before doing this, or there is a legit mistake somewhere. I really can't think of any other way to explain any of it. So unless someone else has anything else to ask me I'm just leaving it at this.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Is it bad that I'm actually leaning Fojar error more than Psycho wolf? It wouldn't make sense for her to lie, and neither would it for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...