Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink
I had some ideas Day 1, but we lynched j-rodd and ended day early.
I really didn't post day 2, but then again day started on the 22nd and ended on the 23rd
We used one/two days out of 5 on day 2. I was really surprised to stop back in here and see it was night phase. Like of the last 8 days only two of them were days where we could post.
Anyway I'm reading up now.
I had some ideas Day 1, but we lynched j-rodd and ended day early.
I really didn't post day 2, but then again day started on the 22nd and ended on the 23rd
We used one/two days out of 5 on day 2. I was really surprised to stop back in here and see it was night phase. Like of the last 8 days only two of them were days where we could post.
Anyway I'm reading up now.






Comment