TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #511
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    You know what, since I'm going to be killed anyway I'm just going to make this easier on everyone. I'm going to insta kill myself right now, at least that way maybe you guys can still manage to vote on a wolf rather than wasting them on me.

    The reason I didn't know that what I got was a power was because:
    1. It wasn't labeled on the PM as such, it was just a reply to the dilemma PM.
    2. What I had to do was gamble on who would die in the night phase to even actually get a power. But as it turns out technically the gamble was the power.

    I don't know how the hell I was supposed to know a gamble was a power, I thought it was part of the game just like the trust/betray thing. I also don't know how it can be considered a power considering I had to try to choose out of 18 people which would die to actually get a power.
    I expected a power to be something that I just got with no strings attached. As far as I know jrodd didn't have to do anything to get his lynch proof, he just got it. I could be wrong but if there's additional things to have to do to get powers after doing the trust/betray I think it should have been known ahead of time.

    I feel like this so called "power" was just there to cause issues because if you don't answer correctly you don't actually get a power and you're not allowed to tell that you gambled or you are instakilled. I was in a no win situation no matter what I did, so I figure screw it at this point I'll just sacrifice myself and tell you all I gambled. I just hope that it ends up helping the humans in the long run.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #512
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      hey danceguy why haven't you talked about your dilemmas at all this game
      #223
      #361

      trusted lito in the first one, because I thought maximizing trust choices would be the best strategy.

      betrayed runescape in the second one, because he's either an inactive human who won't bother to send a PM to use a power or an inactive wolf. I was also higher on the list in that matchup.

      Originally posted by KgZ
      danceguy all of yours posts so far have been

      - oh your post is interesting, this game is fun!
      - what do you guys think? I hope everyone contributes
      yeah I'm asking everyone to contribute. the postcounts are uneven. I don't know anything about some of the players. I'd like to fix that. don't need to know more about you though, I'd rather just kill you now.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #513
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        well, shit. we'll see if that ends the phase. hope you'll join us again sometime psychoangel!

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #514
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          i don't think an insta is necessarily a lynch.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #515
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            I believe Psycho is human, I believe Jrodd is most likely.

            Your wolf list is complete bullshit BDN, and it is full of "most obvious person goes here" syndrome. This game is never about the most obvious candidates; it's about finding those who manipulate in the shadows.

            Danceguy is actually the voice of reason here, and I can't decide if that makes me want to vote him even more, or retract it altogether. It would most likely land on Tokzic (who makes some silly posts on this page) or V, who has been far too complimentary this game.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #516
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              yeah that ends the phase.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #517
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                fucking hell guys.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  psycho, the new kid on the cellblock got shanked by a bookie.

                  he was human.

                  it's now twilight.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    so just to clarify for anyone else who might be confused: twilight is the dilemma. at the beginning of the night you get your powers. at the end of the night, powers are resolved.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Twilight PMs are all out, twilight will end christmas eve at noon EST

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Wait, what the fuck just happened? I didn't see a self-insta vote?

                        Fojar, you can't even give us a vote count? I have no idea how that day ended, or what the fuck happened at night with that PM dilemma.

                        What a stupid lynch too. 2 days in a row you guys end the day early on a whim insta-lynch, preventing further discussion and netting us absolutely nothing. You absolutely could tell psycho made an honest mistake, and you could absolutely tell Jrodd was being Jrodd and baiting people.

                        I'm pissed.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          dont post in the thread.

                          DONT POST IN THE THREAD.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            psycho gambled and talked about it in thread and the bookie killed him

                            read more, talk less

                            especially when you're not supposed to be talking in thread in the first place

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              yeah guys no posting in thread

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                god

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...