TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #511
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    I'll explain my confusion with your post. It read like you were a blue trying to start an early alliance, but you're not a blue (or if you are you're one ballsy sonofabitch for holding your tongue while your neck was on the guillotine) so saying "I wanted to come out immediately to start building a small alliance, even though that's impossible." makes absolutely no sense to me. Especially considering there's a MW this game, so why on Earth would a green be allowed to start an alliance, even if out of game communication was allowed?
    I am the most misunderstood green ever lmfao.

    How about this:

    I am willing to die to perhaps save the life of a blue, by perhaps pretending I was a blue. Was kinda trying to trick the wolves early.

    However I COULD be a ballsy son-of-a-bitch blue who is still biting my tongue.
    (Good luck wolves). It would match my playstyle this game.

    But all in all, it made me look like the master wolf lmfao.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #512
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Turns out we are actually playing the google translate game, but only Xiz was informed.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #513
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        With the vote last night Xiz, I am dead set that it would be almost impossible for you [or anybody] to NOT have said anything if you were a blue. Yeah, I don't know your playstyle from previous games and all, but last nights pressure and the way you acted was something that nobody on earth, I think, could fake. I am starting to see you as either green or the MW. For me, it's no question that you're not blue. And then of course if you're red then cheers to us for finding a red early. You're dead meat.


        You're #1 on my list for being uncertain at this point.

        • So this is how my little theory would run: You should show up green to a seer no matter if you were truly green or the MW. There is no way you could be blue because of the pressure placed on your head from last night. We either decide to lynch you or accept you are really green. Two choices, one outcome. You're gonna live, or you're gonna die. Care for input on this?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #514
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          My input? Now looking back last night, I should have died instead of Dragon.
          Killing him got us nowhere, besides putting a tad more suspicion on YoshL.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #515
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Xiz
            My input? Now looking back last night, I should have died instead of Dragon.
            Killing him got us nowhere, besides putting a tad more suspicion on YoshL.
            Thanks for completely avoiding my statement that was entirely dedicated to you.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #516
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Oh sorry what was the question? Lmfao. What? You think I'm red or green not blue. Cool. So what?

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #517
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                If I die it means you loose a green. Big fuckin' whoop.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm still suspicious of Xiz being red/MW. The whole alliance thing reeks of a load of BS.

                  I do commend you for your masterful turn to get Dragon lynched, though. Masterful work. *insert applause here*
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Misdirection, Xiz lead on a bandwagon on Dragon for an easy lynch.

                    Xiz is MW, Yosh is bitchwolf.









                    Just speculation.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I hope everyone in this game notices how much nobody has given anyone else thought, besides yoshl for a bit. Yes, let's focus xiz because he is in the spotlight! But heaven forbid we talk about Mellon who while viewing the thread all last night said nothing, or RSD, who even though is now the is gonna be a daddy (congrats ) he shouldn't disappear either.
                      Or charu for that matter, who I can't pinpoint right meow.

                      How about this. Everyone vote pile me tomorrow and I won't stop you at all. I don't give a fuck. But don't stop looking at everyone else.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Calm down bitch I'm just speculating.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Xiz you confuse me so much. I don't really understand why you are alluding to being the MW? If you are that is super ballsy but also seems incredibly stupid. At the same time, it seems so stupid that it can't possibly be true, which might be what you're going for. You are a very mysterious player (which is actually the point of this game so A+++)
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            <3

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Also lmao @ me viewing the thread "all last night". I did leave my browser open and checked the thread around 9:40-45 but I was at work. I am a bad player I know I'M SORRY

                              I agree that we should focus on other players. But dude come on, you are acting so shady as hell and being so weird it would be impossible not to focus on you. What do you expect us to think after reading the shit you've been posting? I think what we should shift our focus but keep you in our peripherals
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                O then just say you were afk problem solved.

                                After the game ends I'll tell you all the reasons for my 'shit' posts

                                Comment

                                Working...