TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #616
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Charu I don't get you and I love it. I'm trying to figure you out.

    Cedo, I haven't really cared about you this game. But I haven't forgotten.


    What does everyone think? La de da.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #617
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Will post reads in between my midnight shifts Friday and Saturday.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #618
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        If you don't post your reads right now that means riotpolice is red.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #619
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          nah it's cool. but I am looking forward to 'em.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #620
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            We're not "wasting time" talking about you. We are giving opinions about many players at this point, including you, but also including a lot of other players.

            @T-Force, again, feel free to ask me whatever questions you want. I'll make an effort to post my thoughts a bit more too.

            I actually forgot that Kraut was playing tbh. I'm not sure what being that inactive says about him... but then again who am I to judge!
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #621
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Well, Raeko is indeed trying to appear as the quiet green and being careful with how she's posting. Definitely a trait a wolf would have, but is it really?

              ...I'm suddenly reminded of Svaz in my first game, she was also this way and turned out to be a wolf. Hmm...

              T-Force is kind of a mix bag for me. Of course, his reactions and posting style doesn't look too different from the normal that I've seen around the forums.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #622
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Actually... I want to quote something, hold on.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  As for Yosh's death, surprising, but I think he was silenced.
                  Elaborate further please, if ya don't mind!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Elaborate further please, if ya don't mind!
                    I'd be interested in hearing that too.

                    @Xiz, if you want to post some quotes about why you suspect me go for it.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Don't mind me, just flying under the radar

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Also, I never understand how so much tension builds up in these games :S

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          Will post reads in between my midnight shifts Friday and Saturday.
                          This was rather dumb of me. Day ends before then ha.

                          Will have reads later today then.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Call it a gut feeling, if you will. I'll do my best to put it into words, but if I fail, lolwelp.
                            I don't know if it's because people felt he was being too influential (see: Dragon's lynch), or guessing really well off the bat, but I think someone felt he could dictate the game well which doesn't bode well if he's a green or especially blue. If he was indeed a seer and he knew the wolves early on, he could use the same tactics he used to turn a good portion of people against Dragon and sway a popular vote into one against a wolf.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Also I'm standing in my bathroom brushing my teeth and I realize that's a crappy explanation as to why he'd be "silenced", lmfao. That's more of a "why he was targeted".
                              I guess it could still be a silencing if he was shut up early, but still. Muh bad.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                I'd like to see some evidence as to why you decided to pick me. It doesn't help my suspicions if you don't give sufficient evidence as to why you decide to seer me. It might seem a little awkward [or suspicious] that you're plastering a seering vote on me with no evidence...
                                I don't want you to get away from me and just try to ignore my statement. Please answer it when you can.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...