TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #556
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I think the next logical step is to go after T-Force, he has been playing a similar game to DragonIIDX, and I don't think its going to change. I recommend him to the seers.
    Well, consider the fact he's had a shift of work that has gone over 9+ hours, I'd say it would be VERY hard to post anything, at least that's just from my standpoint...

    However, now that T-Force DOES have some freetime, I think he should attempt to post more. His lack of posting was based upon his job being 9+ hours (lol wtf). Not anymore. He better start showing something in his goody bags....
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #557
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      In b4 wolves are cedo / xiz / charu / sunfan

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #558
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        lol @ your list















































        you're dumb

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #559
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Xiz
          In b4 wolves are cedo / xiz / charu / sunfan
          Dude, don't expose us, wow.

          Now I really will fight you irl.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #560
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            can I wolf a wolf?


            or is that like immoral?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #561
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I don't man, meat is meat. Might as well, y'know what I'm saying?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #562
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                and muffins are muffins

                what are you trying to tell me?

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm saying we should eat a wolf!

                  Muffins on the side sound tasty.

                  By the way, I'm well aware these are simply +1 posts, kay folks?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Come on Charu.

                    First Xiz, and now you.



                    Y'all just a bunch of tattlin' Tommys

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      you saying you would eat another Snivy, Charu?

                      but now, gotta get into the real stuff. Gonna be away, probably won't get back before this phase ends. I recommend seering T-Force or Toxjizjiehwejw.

                      Not much use speculating who we think the wolf team is, unless something really big comes up. Looking back, I'm gonna throw the assumption that either Yoshl or Xiz is a wolf, they could both be green for all I care. That being said... there's no way Yoshl would've campaigned against Xiz as much as he did, only to try and save him last minute, if they're both wolves. Its out of the question. If that ACTUALLY did happen, I'll split all the credits I have evenly between the two of you.

                      A final reminder; PLEASE DON'T SEER ME, ITS A WASTE OF A SEER...

                      aite peace, gl humans
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I hear a three way fight is going to happen.
                        [insert popcorn eating gif here]
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I say we all gang up on Riotpolice.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            A final reminder; PLEASE DON'T SEER ME, ITS A WASTE OF A SEER...
                            is it just me or is this the dumbest thing I've heard?

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I say we all gang rape on Riotpolice.
                              ew

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Something offtopic: I like it how there is almost every person from this thread that's here and around 35% of them are logged in. Stop hiding p*ssys.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...