TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #571
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    do it

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #572
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      lmao apparently that was the last post on page

      that was supposed to be in response to cedolad's wolfing a wolf post

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #573
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Dude, Xiz....just don't even talk to me....


        Get out.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #574
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          That being said... there's no way Yoshl would've campaigned against Xiz as much as he did, only to try and save him last minute, if they're both wolves. Its out of the question. If that ACTUALLY did happen, I'll split all the credits I have evenly between the two of you.
          I hope you're prepared to put your credits where it's at because there's a possibility that this is happening. Is it something that Xiz and YoshL would do? Having clashing personalities and fighting each other?

          I say it's something I can see them both doing, just because of Xiz's gutsy weird moves this game and the previous game and YoshL being YoshL from the limited time I played with him.

          The chances of them both being a wolf is not as impossible, least in my head.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #575
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by cedolad
            is it just me or is this the dumbest thing I've heard?
            not just you


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #576
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by cedolad
              is it just me or is this the dumbest thing I've heard?
              It's probably another one of his attempts to fuck around with us some more.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • runescapedude1126
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 268

                #577
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I may have just quickly skimmed through tonight and will read more in depth tomorrow, but does anyone else find it weird that after a close call on day 1, Xiz suddenly wants to bandwagon someone who has not had a ton of suspicion? I mean I might be reading WAY too far into it, but this seems pretty defensive to me. Then again, I have not really read into anything very much. And I agree that thesunfan made a really idiotic sounding post there haha.
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                Fisting is not the way to label people.


                Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Well, well, well. Lots of interesting discussion this night, and some additional details coming up that give us a more solid position. Although not interesting in the way I'd hoped. Lots of irrelevant arguing and nobody actually going through with the plan I proposed, that has been acknowledged as viable by other players. Even if my plan isn't ideal, having one is better than not having one, and this all comes across as stalling the proceedings so that the town is left in the dark. Even more, some of this is coming from people I'm already suspicious of. Not that I'm very confident in said suspicions: It's very difficult for me to get a solid read. People are behaving strangely, which might be attributed to not being used to a thread only game. In any case, it's pissing me off. Currently, Tokzic has more elegant responses to the lynch that I feel like writing, and I feel like the details of my suspicions are better left for the day. Still, I will address the points that people brought up against me...soon. I need something from everybody right now.

                  There is a little over 3 hours left in the phase
                  , so I am going to go out and vote for the Enforcer to hit Riotpolice.

                  I would like everyone to vote for an Enforcer seer now. If you don't, I will be suspicious of you, because it tells me you have a vested interest in delaying or disrupting this plan, which can only mean you are a wolf.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                    I may have just quickly skimmed through tonight and will read more in depth tomorrow, but does anyone else find it weird that after a close call on day 1, Xiz suddenly wants to bandwagon someone who has not had a ton of suspicion? I mean I might be reading WAY too far into it, but this seems pretty defensive to me. Then again, I have not really read into anything very much. And I agree that thesunfan made a really idiotic sounding post there haha.
                    wait what? lmfao. Are you talking about Dragon?

                    If so, then it was him or me, and I pushed against voting for him. However, since I atleast posted in the thread, I voted him to KiTB me and him. I won the flip.

                    Yeah re-read that.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Also, if we are actually doing the controlling thing now, I say the enforcer hits Melloncollie

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Yeah, okay, or it could just mean I don't agree with it. Not that I have a better plan to suggest.

                        I strongly believe this could bite us in the ass down the line where wolves can start faking the shit out of everything this plan is trying to do.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          What if I don't vote because I'm confident in the Enforcer's intelligence?

                          It's kind of extreme to imply someone is wolf just because they don't agree with the plan in the first place. I feel like the idea of public seering can easily be manipulated by the wolves. And I'm sure the Enforcer is smart enough to seer those who they find suspicious instead of everyone's suspicion.

                          Just my two cents, but if voting for an Enforcer seer realllllyy proves my citizenship (hehe), then that seems a bit broken.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            ...I am going to go out and vote for the Enforcer to hit Riotpolice.
                            I'd like to see some evidence as to why you decided to pick me. It doesn't help my suspicions if you don't give sufficient evidence as to why you decide to seer me. It might seem a little awkward [or suspicious] that you're plastering a seering vote on me with no evidence...

                            An Interesting Idea:

                            If you were a wolf, the plans that you are suggesting are going to be riddled with holes further down the line, increasing your chances of winning as we get further and further into the game. Charu said it better:
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I strongly believe this could bite us in the ass down the line where wolves can start faking the shit out of everything this plan is trying to do.
                            Now BDN, I know you've been making plans on how to try and control the seers with voting openly, but in the given situation below:

                            If what I said about you being a wolf is true, if everyone starts to bandwagon on your plan, and if what charu says is true, that would mean that you could quite possibly be the MW and are trying to get everyone to follow your plans just so that you can get farther into the game and eventually kill everyone.

                            ~This is the reason why I have voted a seer vote for BDN.~

                            Don't take this vote personally, but trust for me is at a bare minimum right now.

                            p.s. Don't tell me to remove my seer vote on you, I won't give into the talk of "Oh you're wasting your time by seering me, go seer somebody else" bullshit.

                            Xiz, you haven't been lost in my peripherals yet. You're not getting off that easily. You have just as much chance to be the MW as much as BDN is.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I shouldn't be. Not sure why you need to state that again lmfao.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I shouldn't be. Not sure why you need to state that again lmfao.
                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Don't take this vote personally, but trust for me is at a bare minimum right now.
                                I'm having some major trust issues right now.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...