TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #526
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    But for meow, I will still truck on.
    And yeah, this is exactly how I would play a master wolf game now that I look at it haha

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #527
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      So about the plan that BDN wants happening. I don't see it any different from what you wanted, Mr. Cubone.

      I still think it's too easy to con and sabotage a seering strategy and make everyone mega confused.

      Also jesus christ, people seem to be aggressive this night phase.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #528
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I hope everyone in this game notices how much nobody has given anyone else thought, besides yoshl for a bit. Yes, let's focus xiz because he is in the spotlight! But heaven forbid we talk about Mellon who while viewing the thread all last night said nothing, or RSD, who even though is now the is gonna be a daddy (congrats ) he shouldn't disappear either.
        Or charu for that matter, who I can't pinpoint right meow.

        How about this. Everyone vote pile me tomorrow and I won't stop you at all. I don't give a fuck. But don't stop looking at everyone else.
        Yeah man, I totally didn't post a list including what I thought of every other player in the game or anything.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #529
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Yeah man, I totally didn't post a list including what I thought of every other player in the game or anything.
          That's because we think alike and it scares me.

          I wasn't talking about you. Really everybody else. You are cool. While I think color charts are useless day 1 and should be really used day 2 / 3 ... you are trying and I applaud you for that.


          But seriously stop thinking like me its fucking creeping me out.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #530
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            anyways Xiz, HOLY SHIT WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYING? This is not how I thought you would react after getting your ass saved last night. That being said, gonna humor you, I don't think we should be tunnel-visioning on you.

            I think the next logical step is to go after T-Force, he has been playing a similar game to DragonIIDX, and I don't think its going to change. I recommend him to the seers.

            SPEAKING OF TUNNEL VISION, I've been doing too much of that this game. Did it on RSD, Did it on what strategy I think the 4 wolves have adopted, did it regarding the fact that either Yoshl or Xiz is a wolf.... ugh.

            I think I'm just gonna re-read the thread and start over.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #531
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I really kinda wish I was red now. Like, this would have been so much fun if I was red. And scary.


              Such suspense.
              Much wow.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #532
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Xiz, I don't think you know how much I hate you when I play TWG. Literally, you do what I do. Its like trying to have a serious conversation with my reflection. I think you do know how annoying it is, mainly because you've probably convinced yourself that I play like you. I swear, I am so frustrated with you, that were a friend of mine to ask about my recommendation regarding books on theology, I would not recommend your father's books.
                absolutely no one should take this post seriously. plz.
                But yeah, can you not think like me, it makes me really suspicious of you.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I'm about to go to class, not sure if I can chat but I'll leave with this for now:


                  T-Force has said absolutely nothing besides agreeing with killing me, and questioning sunfan's voting patterns.

                  New player being scared to post anything or any of his own opinions?
                  Or slipping by... hmmm...

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Speaking of list, I guess I'll say I have one person on the green side more than anyone currently.

                    Alright, I'm just going to say this right now, I'm going to be fricken shocked if you're a wolf, thesunfan. Too early still to tell for sure, but as things stand, I can't believe you're a wolf currently.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      eh, I could see him as a wolf.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        you said that last game when you were a wolf, Charu...

                        CONNECTIONS? *dramatic music*

                        Explain why you think I am/am not. Same thing as me waiting on Yoshl explaining why he wants to seer me. Don't make a post like that then not back it up.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          re-read my post, and add:
                          the only reasons i could see you doing this if you were a stupid town, or you're a wolf.

                          worth a seer.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Sure, granted, I'm going basically by your reactions and what you've posted.

                            Would a wolfing sunfan ask about plans? Try to make a list on the first day? Be suspicious of the stunts that Xiz and YoshL did? Ask about YoshL's ideals and wondering if he's being sincere or not?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              charu, you're repeating exactly what i stated earlier.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Also, last game, it's because someone seered you (albeit, it was a fake seer, but we knew you were human anyways, just not the blue part). Seering in the previous game was pretty much black and white, so I trusted you (or had to) 100%.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...