TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #301
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by cedolad
    IT'S ON EVERY PAGE!!!!
    caps

    Fine... I'll ... i'll be quiet... just please...
    I'm sorry for ever hurting you...


    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #302
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      It's okay Xiz I still love you bby<3

      you licked my peanut butter remember?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #303
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Oh yeah, I'm also just gonna say I have work this evening and won't be home when the lynch time comes (or no lynch). I most likely will be lurking and be here anyways.

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think the wolves are trying a very laid-back approach, with one exception. I think that three of them are posting very minimally, and one of them is stirring up trouble, with the troublemaker being likely Xiz or Yoshl, with a distant third being toxihughzgsyztysg, with myself leaning towards Xiz. I feel that there's no way they're both wolves. At this point, the four I feel are the wolf team are Charu, dragon, t-force and Xiz.
        I'll start with Charu. He's made it seem like he's said a good deal, when in reality he has thrown around a lot of votes without much backing (said the pot to the kettle, I know). and only made one post that's even close to not being fluff, and that post basically only summarized the game, telling anyone who's been reading the thread virtually nothing. Halogen was VERY eager to play this game, he was super hyped up, but hardly posted anything, I believe he made 2(?) posts, none of which contained anything. I think, given his personality, he would be posting a lot more, but the other wolves convinced him that a laid back approach would be a better idea. Since joining the game, Charu has adopted a very similar strategy. He's posted a lot more, sure, but his posts are not really talking about anything. Its too similar to overlook.
        I'll lump dragon and t-force together, because I'm suspicious of them for the same reasons. Neither have posted anything other than short posts irrelevant to the game (mainly T-force here) and votes without much backing (again, I already can hear the comic sans Yoshl), both of their votes seem coordinated and they go after the same people. That's what makes me think that they're both wolves. Riotpolice, I am not suspicious of, mainly because, while he doesn't throw out votes, he does talk about the game a good deal, and he seems to have genuine noobie syndrome, not what I think Dragon is passing himself off as having. See how Dragon VERY quickly agreed with what Riot had said about being nervous about the game... he's trying pass himself off as being distant from T-force, who has posted a bit more than himself.
        Now we get to the pot-stirrer. I feel that of the two I debated above, one of them is the master wolf. THEY WANT TO BE SEERED. This has been Xiz's strategy in past games, and he could very easily play to that meta this game. If he turns up green, regardless of the skepticism that people will naturally have, I think people will trust him a lot more. THE ONE THING that throws a wrench in this, is him voting for himself to be seered. I don't feel that it was a wolf play. If he were the master wolf, I feel like he would try to get people to vote for him, rather than make the case that he should be seered.
        As for Yoshl, he's been doing nothing but cause trouble. Done nothing but accuse other people or point out flaws in other people's ideas. His posts are to the point, and cut deep. Also, if I see his magikarp propel itself across his sig ONE MORE TIME... *sigh*.
        THIRDLY, as for the seering strategy, I think we need to give up on thinking of a good one at this point, and try again once this phase ends. Our focus should be on catching to wolves, not developing a good seering strategy.
        Fourtly, if you don't post some pictures of the night sky like you said you would Xiz, gonna lynch you for being a liar!

        tl:dr not suspicious of RSD anymore, think that the wolves are trying to be distant for the most part, focus on catching to wolves, not seering them, and Xiz better fucking deliver.
        If you agree with this post Xiz, I swear I'm going to finish what the lightening didn't.
        Alright, here's my reaction post, ready for this?

        I only voted twice! Now how does that relate to "a lot of votes"?

        Also, Halogen may just be a quiet talker since he knows the point of the game is to figure out wolves without the wolves using him as some means of a scapegoat. Not to mention this is his first game (and possible outside things happening like school/work/FFR/ect). Perfectly understandable he hasn't posted much.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #304
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Alright, I gots to go to work, but I'll definitely try to lurk once I get there, yolo.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #305
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            The only useful input I have, is that Manti died Night 1. So we can infer that a veteran-esque player is a wolf. Most of the time is Manti is not a wolf he dies Night 1, most recently the influx of new players, Manti has not died Night 1. So with this strange mix of veteran and new players, I think I can safely say at least ONE veteran is on the wolf squad.

            Of course this is just rambling.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #306
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by cedolad
              The only useful input I have, is that Manti died Night 1. So we can infer that a veteran-esque player is a wolf. Most of the time is Manti is not a wolf he dies Night 1, most recently the influx of new players, Manti has not died Night 1. So with this strange mix of veteran and new players, I think I can safely say at least ONE veteran is on the wolf squad.

              Of course this is just rambling.
              I think you might be onto something Cedo. Here's my perspective:

              If the wolves killed Manti on Night 1, we should ask ourselves the opposite question: Why did they not go after one of the noobie players?

              Short post, but definitely a good, lingering question...
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #307
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Curse working a double between two jobs.
                I wish I coyld elaborate, but I really need to go, so Xiz.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  GAH. ^ could.

                  Accursed typos.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I want to know where everyone stands on Xiz. Mainly T-Force, which posts, if any, of Xiz's lie in suspicion with you? As goes for anyone else.

                    He has been trying to organize seering votes, which I do see why some of your are showing concern, but in a game without card flipping and thread talk only, organize seering votes is decent idea. Of course it's entirely up to the seer how to go about doing it, so in the end you're kind of wasting breath and filling pages. So my suspicion is only slight.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      I think you might be onto something Cedo. Here's my perspective:

                      If the wolves killed Manti on Night 1, we should ask ourselves the opposite question: Why did they not go after one of the noobie players?

                      Short post, but definitely a good, lingering question...
                      To let the newbies play. Simple as that. I would have done the exact same thing if I was a wolf.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        So you would want the wolves to have the advantage of a No-Manti game...

                        Hmmmm...

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Well not just manti. Take out a lot of experienced players early and let the newbies fine their own way. It makes sense, no?

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            It sounds like you're trying to tell me you're ploy without actually telling me.

                            You're either the wolf I'm talking about, or a really misunderstood citizen.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              When in doubt, lynch Xiz™

                              I'm no blue, and nobody is listening to me this game. so I'm cool with dying instead of an actual blue.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Fuck you that doesn't help us.

                                Comment

                                Working...