TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1261
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    why did you reveal anyways Trevor? We had taken pressure off of you and were awaiting what our confirmed blues said. This is more BS than BDN's revealing, and believe me, that was some BS. If you're actually a blue, I've lost a lot of respect in your ability to play. There was still a chance that you would be cleared. I think this whole thing reeks of BS.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • runescapedude1126
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 268

      #1262
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      I am Dr. Blocker by the way. So there is the counterclaim. I waited this long to point it out so I can stay under the wolves radar.
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      Fisting is not the way to label people.


      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #1263
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I don't even know what is happening what the fucking shit is going on.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1264
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I've said it before in the thread, it's burried somewhere.

          - She was inactive, and now when called out she adjusts to get everyone off her tail, which worked
          - She hasn't give much thought to other players besides facts regurgitated from what everyone else has said
          - Her voting patterns have been few, but noticeable
          - Her T-force vote was very well placed for a human


          How about you vote Mellon right now runescapedude. Why not? Don't wanna kill your buddy?

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1265
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            What


            what the fuck

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1266
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              what the fuck

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1267
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                WHAT? Ok, one of you is a wolf. I'll bet its T-Force.
                Back to you T-Force
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • runescapedude1126
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 268

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Xiz, I really like what you posted about those facts. Lets see how T force plays out but that also puts mellon suspicious on my list, and I do not see you as being a red, so I can actually trust your claims.
                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Fisting is not the way to label people.


                  Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    WAIT WAIT WAIT wait wait don't insta him wait wait


                    What if RSD is making a fake-coutner claim?! How would we know

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      It's either or. RSD or T-force...

                      someone help me here

                      Comment

                      • runescapedude1126
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 268

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        What if I am making a REAL claim? How would you know. It is up to you to decide if you believe me or not. All I am saying is, there is a reason I have said very little. If I am under the radar, I can do my job WITHOUT being targeted by the wolves.
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        Fisting is not the way to label people.


                        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Because I've made my case agianst T-Force already if you read earlier, there's no reason to assume that RSD isn't the role-blocker, I would like to hear from both sides. Did you use the medical device? If so, who did you use it on and when? Who have you blocked and when?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I'm picking the one who has the most legitimate argument to be the blocker. (I've already voted.)
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • runescapedude1126
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 268

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Obviously that is all blown now, but if it means lynching a potential wolf, now is the time to come out.
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              Fisting is not the way to label people.


                              Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                hahahahaha THIS RULES


                                sunfan hold off on that vote. maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I think this is really, really easy to resolve.


                                can someone (other than T-Force, Runescapedude, BDN, and Tokzic) answer this question for me: we have two claims for Dr. Blocker. what is the best way to resolve the situation?

                                Comment

                                Working...