TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #376
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    based on last game, RSD seems super weird of a player. not just in his style, but he admitted that he doesn't really even read the thread, as shown by the fact that he thought I was killed by the vigi orb last game (LOL?).

    While I advocated going after him earlier, I just think he's a weak player, or, to put it nicer, his style is unconventional. I think you realize that its probably you Xiz, and you're scrambling. Whether or not you die has little relevance to what RSD did, because this was before people were really bandwagoning on you. If anything, it makes someone like Kraut more suspicious, for voting you with hardly any reason. Really surprised that Yoshl switched to RSD though.... Sorry Cubone, I think you're the best vote. Before you cite "when in doubt...", let me say that I don't have as much doubt as you'd think.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #377
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      sucks your wrong tho lmfao

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #378
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        with 2 hours to go, we'll see how the votes shift i guess.

        as long as someone dies for the most part


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #379
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Oh yeah, Mr. sunfan, can you elaborate further now about me being red if you don't mind?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #380
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Kraut, I see you, I want an answer from you too about this statement.

            Originally posted by Charu
            So if you disagree, explain why you disagree instead of putting a vote up saying you don't agree with the vote.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #381
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I have a special picture waiting for you Xiz if you do end up dying. I (MS)painted it with all my heart and soul.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #382
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                I have a special picture waiting for you Xiz if you do end up dying. I (MS)painted it with all my heart and soul.

                Sweet. I hope it has Obama in it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  okay so i'mma go watch the daily show.

                  Here is my goodbye post.




                  pssst... wolves... kill YoshL lmfao

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    THE LIST

                    Xiz

                    I basically just posted why... look at it for my reasons. You agree with me too much, and you post too many good ideas. YES, THIS IS A FAULT. You also said that everyone on your list would be orange, then dug up an old thing that RSD had posted BEFORE YOU SAID THIS, and advocated agianst him. Bad move, and it got you nowhere. I feel good about lynching you.

                    You also didn't post any pictures of the night sky like you said you would, you whore. The idea of asking the wolves to kill Yoshl strikes me as odd, mainly because it implies you think that Yoshl is a human?

                    Charu

                    The game you're playing is really, really neat when I think about it. Your plan seemingly to me was to post a lot, make it seem like you're saying a good deal, when in reality you're hardly saying a thing. When I pointed this out in my previous long post, you changed. You started contributing more. I wonder why? You're also playing a very similar game to Halogen, which you would have no reason to unless the other wolves told you that was your plan.

                    Both DragonIIDX and T-Force

                    Both of you have hardly said anything, and both of you have voted for the same people, giving hardly any reason why. Post more, and give us some thought. I don't want to hear "But I'm a noobie" excuse, because Riotpolice has had some quality posts.

                    Yoshl

                    You fit what I've said about Xiz. I'm fairly confident that if Xiz isn't a wolf, you are. You're the pot-stirrer, and your posting style did nothing but cause trouble until I pointed it out, and after that you changed for about an hour before you went back to doing what you did before. The thing that I'm really ??? about is your *as of the time of me writing this* vote for RSD. Why? You seemed really suspicious of Xiz... was it to prevent an early insta? Wish you would explain why you voted me in post #338.

                    Toxzihueywueyusas

                    I swear to god, your name isn't THAT hard to remember, my brain just doesn't want to do it. All you've done is post about Xiz, and usually its really, really late and stuff that happenned almost 100 posts ago. Please, keep up with the thread more, and when you posted that you had more to say, but had to go play dota, you never came back and posted what you wanted to say...

                    RSD

                    You didn't really think you were in the green now, did you? Just because I'm less suspicious of you, doesn't mean I don't think you're a human. I *really* don't like your style of play, though.

                    mellonxcollie

                    I honestly forgot you were even playing, please post more. Like, you don't even post fluff. Did you die N1 and Silvuh made a mistake??? Minor props to you for convincing me to focus on catching the wolves and not deal with a seering strategy, since I was really, really running into a wall over that one. Nothing you've done is suspicious, but don't think you can fly under the radar forever!!!!~!@~!@~!@~!@~!@ *sigh*

                    jwcgatoroajduegwuhweasd and pntballa

                    Who are you guys again? I think you guys were posting N1 and then stopped or something. Idk. Liked your ideas when you did post though pntballa.

                    Cedolad

                    Nice to see you playing this time around! Would like some more quality posts from you, though. Do agree with you that Xiz is more suspicious that Yoshl at this point, and that was actually posted when I was writing my post about them, so +5 points to you. Your N1 play was erratic, but N1 can hardly be taken seriously. I was worried about you at first, but I think that you haven't done anything to warrant my original suspicion. We don't need to extend this phase though lmao, don't be silly.

                    Riotpolice

                    Stop playing the newbie card. Seriously, we get it, its your first game and you're nervous. You seem to think the entirety of the strategy in this game revolves around manipulating the weak players. That's wrong, it revolves around manipulating everyone. You need to get your head in the game, son.

                    BDN

                    You haven't posted much, but they've all been helpful posts, and you haven't tried to mudsling anyone. Very different from your last game, might I add.

                    Kraut

                    Same as BDN. Do have a question for you, on post #299, you advocate that we don't lynch Xiz, but now you're voting for him. What's changed?

                    Manti

                    Rip.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      would like to know the current votecount

                      was going to say something, but i'll pass because thought of something interesting. 1 hour to go, my vote will change probably


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Sorry guys, I slept for almost 15 hours and had a major sleep hangover today.

                        To summarize my upcoming post: The seering strategy is dividing players and being used as a wolf-hunting polemic. At first I didn't see how recommendations other than mine could be viable, but after closer review of the thread, I do see the potential benefits of coordination. I'm going to try to empirically compare the two strategies and how they work in practice, and hopefully that'll be helpful in determining the meaning of pushing either way.

                        But meanwhile:

                        I feel too torn to further the Xiz lynch. I will have to recommend that the Inspector seer YoshL (as in RIGHT NOW), and the Enforcer seer RSD. You will learn why I'm sticking to the "commanded split seering" strategy later.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Krauthammer
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2012
                          • 362

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So if you disagree, explain why you disagree instead of putting a vote up saying you don't agree with the vote.
                          I already said why I disagreed with the Xiz lynch. But I'll repeat it once again.

                          I don't think Xiz's behavior is as wolfy as people seems to think it is. I see a person who made a genuine effort to coordinate everything to make sure the seers don't waste time. I did see him doing an effort to stay alive, and he kept it for the whole day phase.

                          The truth is that I'm only voting for him because, of the three I had separated as the ones who I'd like to not to see lynched, he is the one I'm more unsure of.

                          That, and because a no lynch is much worse than a wrong lynch.

                          Also, about plans for next phases: I have none. There are too many things to come, to plan accordingly to them. I plan to take each day as a new thing, and reread what has been done and said.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Yoshl, why the FUCK are you witholding info right now... this better be DAMN GOOD.

                            its too suspicious, and I'd rather not see Xiz get insta'd, so

                            Yoshl
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Ask and you shall receive.

                              5-8 Vote Requirement. The participant Xiz is currently within the lynching range.

                              Xiz (5) - Tokzic, Riotpolice, YoshL, runescapedude1126, T-Force, thesunfan, Krauthammer
                              runescapedude1126 (2) - thesunfan, Xiz, YoshL
                              YoshL (2) - BDN, thesunfan
                              DragonIIDX (1) - thesunfan, BDN, cedolad, YoshL
                              Tokzic (1) - mellonxcollie, Xiz
                              cedolad (1) - Charu, DragonIIDX
                              Charu (1) - jwcgator, thesunfan
                              jwcgator (1) - Charu
                              thesunfan (0) - Xiz, DragonIIDX, T-Force, YoshL
                              T-Force (0) - Charu, YoshL
                              Riotpolice (0) - thesunfan


                              YoshL >> Xiz
                              Xiz >> thesunfan
                              thesunfan >> Xiz
                              thesunfan >> DragonIIDX
                              thesunfan >> runescapedude1126

                              Tokzic >> Xiz
                              Riotpolice >> Xiz
                              Xiz >> Tokzic
                              thesunfan >> YoshL
                              thesunfan >> Charu
                              Charu >> cedolad

                              Charu >> T-Force
                              jwcgator >> Charu
                              thesunfan >> Charu
                              thesunfan >> Riotpolice
                              thesunfan >> YoshL
                              thesunfan >> Charu
                              thesunfan >> Xiz
                              YoshL >> thesunfan
                              thesunfan >> runescapedude1126
                              Xiz >> thesunfan
                              YoshL >> Xiz
                              DragonIIDX >> thesunfan
                              Xiz >> Tokzic
                              T-Force >> thesunfan
                              Xiz >> runescapedude1126
                              thesunfan >> Xiz
                              BDN >> DragonIIDX

                              runescapedude1126 >> Xiz
                              thesunfan >> runescapedude1126
                              mellonxcollie >> Tokzic
                              BDN >> YoshL
                              YoshL >> T-Force
                              DragonIIDX >> cedolad
                              cedolad >> DragonIIDX
                              T-Force >> Xiz
                              thesunfan >> Xiz
                              Xiz >> Tokzic
                              YoshL >> thesunfan

                              Charu >> jwcgator
                              YoshL >> DragonIIDX
                              Xiz >> runescapedude1126
                              Krauthammer >> Xiz
                              YoshL >> runescapedude1126
                              thesunfan >> YoshL

                              Yet to vote:
                              pntballa18

                              DAY ONE will end by 10 PM EST, which is in 46 minutes.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Thank you for the update.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...