TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Also, am I? Shit, lol. Well that's what I'm thinking too.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #542
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      damnit guys, you're both red on my list... don't fight, it confuses me!

      hehe, I guess I'm stupid then Yoshl. I'll have you know that I prefer the term dumb.

      That's a very rash generalization Charu. One of the quotes I've taken to heart from Danceguy is "Good wolves post the best human strategies."
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #543
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Sure, but do they also respond the way you've been responding to some posts?

        This is just me having hunches and all that jazz, but you're responses gives me the vibe that you're earnestly concerned with what's being tossed around but have no idea what to do about it. I'm in the same boat, really, as I'm sure some others are too.

        The only thing that's still strange about you, which I don't think is a wolf move by the way, is that you seem to be unaffected by some of the aggressive responses towards you. Would a wolfy sunfan respond to that or play it off as a "welp, whatever"?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #544
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Sunfan, if I fight with charu and Yoshl again will that confuse you even more?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #545
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            @Xiz, it will.

            @Charu, someone being aggressive doesn't really bother me... would it help you if I called Yoshl an unbelievably huge cunt whom no one loves?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #546
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I'll fight you irl


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #547
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by cedolad
                So why are you defending Dragon when he had more than enough time to chime in to defend himself? Unless you're his wolf buddy. Is this true Tokdix? Or are you too angry and self-righteous that you forgot you were playing TWG?
                I'm not defending Dragon, I'm attacking the decision to lynch dragon. He barely said anything - that lynch was based on virtually nothing.

                And as I've berated you guys for repeatedly, I don't see why, out of all the inactives, you zeroed in on that one. He didn't say anything especially incriminating or strange. Here's a list of his posts:

                I'm also a newbie. Hoping I'll do alright at this game and survive for more than a day heh.
                I've been busy today. I guess I better make last minute preparations.
                I'm doing alright today, how about you? Also, thesunfan
                Pretty much what Riotpolice said. The wolves could possibly be here right now...
                I guess cedolad since we haven't seen him in a while
                That's everything. Even with the logic of "let's kill an inactive" I see way better options than this guy. Would have been better to make him talk more or get him replaced with someone who would.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I agree with that. And unfortunately it was a KitB lynch situation. So he wasn't exactly singled out. Xiz led a bangwagon on him to clear himself.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I'll fight you irl
                    Let's fight with our tongues

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Also wtf Tokzic why are you not fighting with me anymore I miss you

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Xiz hardly led the bandwagon. He fought agianst it more than anything. If anything, the leaders are Yoshl, and kinda myself for throwing the first vote I guess?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          You're right is was Yosh mostly. Sorry I always confuse the 3 of you.

                          Because you all say the same stupid shit over and over. It's like you guys just constantly are circlejerking each others thoughts.






                          inb4 you're wolf team

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I don't think we say the same shit, or else we wouldn't be arguing. So far, I feel like I'm the only one who is going after Charu, for instance.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I can see 2 wolves possibly, but I think 3 out of 4 in this group is stretching just a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Claiming 3 of the 4 in the group was kind of a joke lol

                                Comment

                                Working...