TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #436
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I'm ready to accept my fate.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #437
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      your gun apparently jammed, xiz.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #438
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        oh.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #439
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I picked a good time to wake up lol mi right

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #440
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Yoshl, spill the fucking beans.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #441
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by Xiz
              At this point if anyone vote hops, there is a chance it will hit a blue. Not worth it.
              I'm green as can be. Better kill me then risk it on someone else who has a power.
              are you seriously playing the green martyr card right now

              earlier in the thread you were saying shit like this

              I could very still be a blue. Or, the red shaman.

              Don't count me out of any category.
              and this

              I'm cool with leaving it up to the seer's to decide who they WANT to seer, as long as there is NO OVERLAPPING SEERS. I can compromise there.

              Also I'm cool with a Xiz seer also. Start somewhere.
              why the fuck would a green want to be seered

              with the master wolf in game finding greens is a complete waste of time and anyone green should not be jumping into spotlights because that is a seering that could better be used to find blues and reds

              the only person with a green result in this game who wants to be seered is the fucking master wolf and you are reading more and more like it as the game progresses so far

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #442
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                why did we lynch dragon again

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Well it was a tie and the lynch was decided upon a coin toss...
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    can someone quote the reasons people provided

                    i somehow don't remember reading many

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Uh oh, it seems as if I have upset an old Asian man!

                      But yeah I realize I looked a lot like the master wolf.

                      They probably changed their votes because they have been active in this game and have been paying attention instead of playing Dota.

                      Step up your game Tokzic.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        What the fuck...


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Sorry dragon, your first game and the first person to get lynched.

                          What the fuck though?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            so starting with seerings

                            day most likely someone hit me, idk though

                            night, i'm personally recommending thesunfan for seering

                            at least during day 1, I really, /really/ disliked the fact that you asked for full complete reads on different people. It's basically an extra chance for the mafia to take people and see who everyone has high on their innocent list, and start killing from there. It helps mafia get an extra leg up.

                            Knowing everyone's list of suspicion seriously doesn't do too much for the town, especially not day 1, when there's not too much info out there. at least in the headspace of the wolves, they'd most likely be debating who is best to kill off; they can even more easily base their decisions off of the reads of everyone else. i.e. they might want to kill someone with high suspiscion on one of their members, or someone else who doesn't even have wolves on their radar to avert suspiscion etc.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              A lot less suspicious of you Xiz, your acceptance of death was key in that.

                              Aite, I have an idea regarding the seering. Didn't want to say it, because it would've influenced the lynch, but I think the best strategy is to seer the person that just was lynched (as for the seer that seers during the day, got nothing for you.) This allows us to know whether we got a wolf, and if we did, look at who was defending them. If they come up human, I say we assume that unless some bizarre circumstance happens, we assume that they aren't the master wolf.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                In terms of seering for me, I say either RSD or Sunfan.

                                Comment

                                Working...