TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #451
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    shit I didn't even think about that yoshl...

    well, I still think making lists is a good idea. It applies pressure on people and gets them talking. We're not all going to have similar lists, and the wolves basically already know who we all think is the most green. Its not like they can't read the thread.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #452
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      But i've given up on the whole 'organized seering' type thing. I'm a one man army in terms of that. So have fun seers, make the right move.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #453
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Aite, I have an idea regarding the seering. Didn't want to say it, because it would've influenced the lynch, but I think the best strategy is to seer the person that just was lynched (as for the seer that seers during the day, got nothing for you.)

        I think that would work great on me, but I'm not sure if it would work great on Dragon. He didn't really give anything to the thread. I say people who are more controversial.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #454
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          also there's not much we can hope for until we get maybe 2/3 seers i think


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #455
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            silv, if inspector uses his/her ability, does the wolf kill get blocked no matter who sent it?


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #456
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Okay, so... you guys jumped off the wagon last minute and went to one of YoshL's weak connection players.

              Originally posted by YoshL
              dragoniidx or tforce at the moment.
              With that being said, I'm assuming then people are agreeing with his statement that those two players are/were weak connections and thus why they followed suit.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #457
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Am I understanding this right?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Welp, I guess that's another night of "peanut butter" on your "crackers", Cedocore.

                  You see, if you all had let me prepare more of that nutritious, lean akami caught fresh from that pool of water in the basement, none of this would have happened!
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    i'm allergic to seafood sorry bdn

                    besides

                    nutella


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      silv, if inspector uses his/her ability, does the wolf kill get blocked no matter who sent it?
                      Yes. I asked this, and the Inspector's kill will happen in lieu of the wolf kill that night.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        fuck nutella, and explain what you were keeping secret, was it you trying to save Xiz, but weren't sure?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          ok cool

                          trying to think whether it'd be better if the inspector uses the ability asap or not upon seering a red during the day


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            IF Yosh is red, here is my logic on why he would be trying to keep me alive:


                            Cool, I am green. Whatever. Try to save me and perhaps take down a potential blue?


                            But would this be something Yosh would do? I... don't think so.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              One of you is a wolf, is my read, I'm thinking its Yoshl now. There's no way you're both wolves, I think
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Mellon you have been viewing the thread for quite a while now, and yet you have said nothing.


                                Do you have anything to say at all?

                                Comment

                                Working...