TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #691
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Krauthammer
    Also, I'd like to propose that the Inspector, if he is alive, does a seering of Tokzic. Just putting it out there, as a recommendation.
    This might be a good idea. As I said in my earlier post I don't think that a lack of activity in itself is inherently suspicious because of Tokzic's personality, but we really don't have much to go off with him because he has been posting so little. Same goes for jwcgator and yourself, Kraut, and possibly RSD. I don't think any of you are really super wolfy (except maybe Tokzic), but we just don't have enough info to know for sure, so a seer might be useful in one of those cases just so we can get a better understanding of some of the more mysterious players.

    Still working on my big post (I'm making notes!) but just figured I would say my piece on this specific topic now
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #692
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Oh I'm with ya charu. My vote is on him.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #693
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Nah, Tokzic is green waste of time. Mellon is a better target along with everyone's t-force claims

        Comment

        • Krauthammer
          FFR Player
          • May 2012
          • 362

          #694
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Hmmmm...why do you think Tokzic is green, Xiz?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #695
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by Charu
            I feel like I'm the only one who's generally super concerned with this.
            his newest post kinda reeks...
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #696
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Hi, guys, I recognize that my input is well called for, and I'm not sure what the fuck is wrong with me. I've tried to read the recent pages of the thread for ideas. Sometimes, something gets through. Mostly, I get a headache.

              Anyways, I spent most of today either unconscious in bed or awake in doctors offices. I didn't get much sleep during the night, my mother and grandmother on her side had doctors appointments today that I had to go with. I went to sleep when I got back, and then had a dentist appointment when I woke up. And now I'm more interested in dumb videogame shit than actually posting in the thread.

              I still am suspicious of Riotpolice, and I'm going to bring up my case on him next. I signed up for the freakin' game, so I should play it to the best of my capabilities. Still, I find thinking about the game, much more enjoyable than actually playing it. Especially when things are this adversarial and muddled.

              I would just like to place a vote for thesunfan to be Inspector'd. I really don't like how dicey his response was to a potential seering and my gut is telling me he needs to be checked out decisively.

              votecount please
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #697
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                sketchy as fuck
                BDN
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Originally posted by Krauthammer
                  Hmmmm...why do you think Tokzic is green, Xiz?
                  He picked out the obvious flaw in my plan in a green supporting way. The way he is afk and just unafraid of who might vote for him is something I just dont see red in him.

                  But hell, whoever the blues are, if you wanna seer him I'm not gonna stop you.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Why do you think Tokzic is green Xiz? What about the other inactives I mentioned, Kraut, RSD, jwcgator?

                    I'm not saying that we should definitely seer one of these people, just that I could see a benefit in doing it. Obviously seering someone everyone is suspicious of would also be beneficial, so it is up for the seers to decide.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      holy fuck guys, where is the discussion. I agree with you mellon, but your name should be thrown in the list as well. Still think tockisdjidhksnkzxnkns is a bit suspicious, but that BDN'S MOST RECENT POST IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT and that he needs to be lynched. Thoughts?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        i've made plenty of posts this game why do people keep calling me inactive

                        oh right because i wake up at 5pm and make most of my posts when people are unconscious

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Hey sunfan, pick a number 1-10 , don't change it.


                          7?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            it was 5, sorry
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I don't find anything particularly bullshitty in BDN's recent post, just it being another "i'll do it later guys" post.

                              If that is what you mean, then yes, it is very bullshitty.

                              So, I went and checked what Xiz meant, possibly post #122. It does seem like a valid point, although it could have been done by a human or a wolf, doesn't matter. But it was done, and that is what matters.

                              I'll leave a vote.

                              T-Force, I'd like to hear some stuff from you. Any opinions, anything you'd like to comment?

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                If I could choose a seering it'd be on Jwc. Guy has been present in the game the entire time but is just sitting back watching.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...