TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #706
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Welp, the "I'll leave a vote" was part of a vote I had done, but decided not to vote yet. Oh well.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #707
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      Why do you think Tokzic is green Xiz? What about the other inactives I mentioned, Kraut, RSD, jwcgator?

      I'm not saying that we should definitely seer one of these people, just that I could see a benefit in doing it. Obviously seering someone everyone is suspicious of would also be beneficial, so it is up for the seers to decide.
      Read above for that.

      Kraut, eh I'm not fully sure on yet. More neutral then anything this gme.
      RSD, I can see what sunfan is getting at in regards to him. I just haven't cared that much about him.
      jwc? Yeah that's suspicious. He did vanish. Can't really give input on him besides I do think he has a wolf lean, but I'll need to do research on him as suppose to why. But he isn't a major wolf concern right now.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #708
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        it was 5, sorry
        good. whew. lol

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #709
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          wait did i say jwc i meant pntballa

          had that post in mind where he made the anagram out of jwc's name rofl

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #710
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            after reviewing jwc and pntballa's posts i have decided that jwc actually is a better seer

            apparently pntballa has been making good posts that i completely didn't notice until now

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #711
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              can we just kill riotpolice plzzzzz

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #712
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                no one feels the way I do about BDN's post? Fine, w/e lets just get some talk going so we can get a lynch ok?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  last thing I will do in this game

                  pnt, where are ya bud?

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    no one feels the way I do about BDN's post? Fine, w/e lets just get some talk going so we can get a lynch ok?
                    I do feel it strange that he would delay his "big" post. I'm just on edge right now and don't feel like posting much anymore. This game man....it brings out the fire in you guys doesn't it?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      @RP you're a ******
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I rest my case.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          THE FOLLY OF RIOTPOLICE (AND POSSIBLY ALSO SUNFAN)

                          Xiz wasn't yet the pick of the day in context, but #125 never sat quite right to me. Xiz's weirditude and aggressive, patronizing play is role-neutral to me, and I think by defining my plan, the first point Riot makes doesn't seem to hold water. Originally, it seems like Xiz was trying to institute a similar plan of action to mine, and he just didn't have a handle on it yet. The rest of it comes off as buddying up to a trusted figure (Tokzic) and then fence-sitting/deliberate neutral play. I mentioned this the first day, by the way, which got no response.

                          Now at #505, he seems to basically wholesale agree with my plan, considering that I'm the only one aside from Xiz/pnt with anything to say in the matter (I'm certainly the most prominent by this point)...

                          ...and then he turns around and goes against me hard at #583 as soon as I move to put him in a seer's sights.

                          I must emphasize here that I didn't realize until now how dumb this post really is. First of all, I mentioned that I would be voting for moderate suspicions to be hit by the Enforcer. That is what you were at that point. Also as mentioned before, I did have a bit of suspicion first day, and your activity patterns suggested a cruiser. Sure, I could've restated my reasoning, but I was dumb and decided to ignore the game until the last minutes of the phase. That's my mistake. But insinuating that this came out of the blue with no explanation is fallacious. It could be chalked up to you not paying attention, but then again it could not.

                          Here's the meat of the argument:
                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          An Interesting Idea:

                          If you were a wolf, the plans that you are suggesting are going to be riddled with holes further down the line, increasing your chances of winning as we get further and further into the game.
                          Well, obviously, this isn't interesting enough to you, since you make no attempt to counter anything in my plans. Which I find funny, because I'd think any HUMAN with the idea that I was a wolf trying to mislead the town with a janky strategy would immediately try to look for the trickery and expose me for the fraud that I possibly am, or at least put it high on their priority list. I see none of this from you. Just an empty accusation.

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          If what I said about you being a wolf is true, if everyone starts to bandwagon on your plan, and if what charu says is true, that would mean that you could quite possibly be the MW and are trying to get everyone to follow your plans just so that you can get farther into the game and eventually kill everyone.

                          ~This is the reason why I have voted a seer vote for BDN.~
                          Okay, so initially, I was glad to turn tail and go right along with this, because I had nothing to hide. But look at it now and tell me if I am the only one thinking this is stupid. Why would you advocate SEERING someone that you PARTICULARLY suspect of being the Master Wolf? It means absolutely dick unless you lucked out and hit a regular wolf with your suspicions, and in a game that's pretty much alliance-proof, even that would not be immediately fruitful. Plus, this idea that I am the MASTER wolf came right out of nowhere. Why is this unprecedented idea given in this argument against me? I can't figure out any reason except that you're sure I'll come up green. And I have to wonder how you came to that conclusion. The whole "don't take it personal" finish is the icing on my suspicion cake.

                          Finally, there is this gem:

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          p.s. Don't tell me to remove my seer vote on you, I won't give into the talk of "Oh you're wasting your time by seering me, go seer somebody else" bullshit.
                          Is that so? Then why is there absolutely nothing between you and sunfan, who is basically pulling that same "don't seer me" bullshit, and was practically saved by the last minute move to seer me -- which you started, I played into, and sunfan himself saw fit to put over the edge. Not very strong convictions you seem to have there.

                          I could also go into your sketchy behavior this day as well, but it's very elegantly summed up by Charu@670. Declaring "strong suspicions" or beliefs and then failing to act in a manner supporting them has always been a strong wolf tell in my book.

                          Also:
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          sketchy as fuck
                          BDN
                          Whoa, next level vote support there, buddy. Here's an idea; try going into why I'm "sketchy as fuck", possibly reading and responding to the above as part of it. Maybe then I'll change my mind about you.

                          Right now, though, both my seer and lynch votes stay.
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Given how heated the last lynch got, I'm pretty sure we can say for sure that one of Xiz and DragonIIDX is a wolf.

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              you know, my favourite part about this whole seer voting business is that people actually are getting into deep discussion about it, so player relationships are getting really fleshed out as though it's a lynch vote

                              except winning the vote doesn't mean anything and ultimately the seers are probably just going to do whatever the fuck they want anyway

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                Why would you advocate SEERING someone that you PARTICULARLY suspect of being the Master Wolf?
                                lmfao wrecked

                                throwing my vote at Riotpolice until/unless i see a better place it

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...