TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #331
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I'm the question mark in your world, mmmyes?

    I kind of have my own opinionated list at the moment. Not written down or anything, but just hunches and speculations. If you want, I can elaborate further.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #332
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      5 hours. time to start making moves guys.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #333
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        afk

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #334
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          actually charu, you're red on my list, along with Xiz, t-force and dragon, with Yoshl and Toxzic making up the wolfiest ?'s. The rest of you are mostly ? marks, with Kraut and Manti (lol) being the only greens. Will elaborate more on this when I get home in a few hours.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #335
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by YoshL
            which again, is why i'm saying, sever the weak connections so we don't need to worry about them. It'll give us a better chance in the end rather than blindly picking (restating myself)
            I like this, but then here comes the kicker.

            Who's the weakest right now in your eyes?

            I think it's going to be hard saying who the weakest is since everyone has views on what's considered weak or not.

            If it was an absolute inactive player, then I would go for this.

            So I guess then that question will lead into this one: What do you label as a weak player?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #336
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              it would be nice for people to start posting these lists, or at least make some rough ones. It always helps to get a discussion going, and that's never a bad thing for the humans, especially this early.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #337
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Will elaborate more on this when I get home in a few hours.
                Kind of wondering why you're putting me red, hope you do elaborate before the day is over.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  thesunfan


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    if i post my list everyone would be orange.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Sunfan why are you trying to get on my good side btw

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Well not just manti. Take out a lot of experienced players early and let the newbies fine their own way. It makes sense, no?
                        Okay so basically Manti was a experienced player...


                        Actually now that I know this, I'm on edge because if one of the wolves wanted to keep good players/ veteran players out of the game and leave the newbies to find their own way, that means a lot of this game would actually be resting on us newbie players to hopefully vote well.


                        The reason why I'm on edge is because of exactly that reason you stated above. The newbie players will be left alone without any leadership or any experienced players. We've got to protect the veteran players. But this would mean that we'd be doing so at the cost of one of them being the MW.

                        If we're going to have any chance of protecting actual veterans and not a regular wolf, we need the seers to point themselves at the veterans first and work their way down the line. The MW would go undetected, but that's just it, we'll have to vote randomly until we get him. That's just my opinion of this situation...

                        Sorry if it looks confusing, I'm just trying to iron out my ideas.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          Okay so basically Manti was a experienced player...
                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          a experienced player...
                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          a experienced

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome


                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              wow that is a enormous grammer misteak


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I'm not trying to get on anyone's good side Xiz? And I don't think my vote for you right now puts me in your favor...

                                That's what I did last game, try to appear blue, AND LOOK HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT EH?

                                Yeah, I can elaborate on it when I get home Charu, its mostly the same reasons I posted earlier in my larger post, though since then you've kinda changed it up, which is even more suspicious to me.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...