TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #361
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Right, but what I'm saying is I don't know if I want to hop the gun to get Xiz out of here.

    With that note...

    We have less than 3 hours left guys

    I suggest we think long and hard about this.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #362
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      actually,

      im going back to runescapedude


      Think of how neutral and hard to read he was.
      I mean I expect a change of game from stupid players such as myself.... but RSD? Nah. This is polar opposite RSD play. And not a blue kind.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #363
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        *last game, compared to this

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #364
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Hey there Kraut, what do you feel about a lynch to Xiz?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #365
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Holy shit you pussies, stop looking at the thread as guests and say something already.

            Comment

            • Krauthammer
              FFR Player
              • May 2012
              • 362

              #366
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Damn, a certain number of votes is a requirement? That is a problem.

              Either way, this change everything. A lynch is always much better than not lynching.

              Sorry Xiz

              Inspector, make sure to change the target if you are seering Xiz

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #367
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I feel that, since a lynch doesn't happen with less than four votes, it'll need to happen.

                Even if I do disagree with the core of the lynch.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Okay kraut, who stands out to you as of now? Lets say I die. What do you do next.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Okay kraut, who stands out to you as of now? Lets say I die. What do you do next.
                    this


                    once again, cardflips don't exist.

                    have xiz seered or something, having someone lynched in this game won't give results.

                    i'll go with runescapedude though


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I know they don't exist, but what would his next plan of action be, like who would he look at next? That's what I was getting at.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Krauthammer
                        I feel that, since a lynch doesn't happen with less than four votes, it'll need to happen.

                        Even if I do disagree with the core of the lynch.
                        So if you disagree, explain why you disagree instead of putting a vote up saying you don't agree with the vote.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          When I die, Remember that this happened

                          Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                          I agree Xiz is acting very suspicious, but I am not 100% convinced he IS a wolf. Yes he has made some very odd comments, but I am not totally willing to bandwagon on him yet. I am going to reread the thread again and see if maybe I missed a few things. In the meantime, I agree with seer picking whoever they want, I am sure they will find a way to tell us in some way shape or form who they find as red or blue. I do believe that it is VERY important to do our best to make sure both seers remain though. If we lose neither, there is no way for the wolves to win this. Ill post again when I can, I need to eat dinner and re read the thread.
                          Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                          Xiz Just for safety.
                          In between these two posts RSD posted nothing that shows deep thought for the way that I have been posting. Instead, he quotes 10 lines or something, hesitates about voting me, then 'safety's me. He hasn't said anything since.

                          RSD is usually good about giving some sort of thought about people. This game, he has not done that at all.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Personally, I still think that was just something to cause a stir. I don't think RSD would be that obvious of a wolf.

                            Or maybe he's doing this intentionally hoping we think it's too obvious, hrmm... I'm wondering what he has planned for later.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Personally, I still think that was just something to cause a stir.
                              Pretty much, these are just some final words before being lynched. It won't really change anyone's opinion (I hope).
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Yeah I knew nobody would follow.

                                But my argument still stands.

                                Better kill me then a blue then I guess.

                                I give up. Good luck townies <3

                                Comment

                                Working...