TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #286
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    @ yoshl, I already made this point to Riot earlier, killing inactives does very little, but I do make the case in my post that they are suspicious. What I DISAGREE with is killing them solely because they're inactive. I'm not going to repeat myself, and a player more experienced than myself, such as you, should see the obvious flaws in this plan, I feel... What I DO agree with, is killing them because they have similar playing styles, and that they're jumping on bandwagons together, trying to apply as much pressure as they can without contributing very much.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #287
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      ok, I'm gonna start double-spacing my posts, sorry about that eyesore guys.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #288
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        i remember thinking about that point, "concentrate on finding wolves instead of seering", i guess i forgot to actually put that in a post lmfao.

        What i'm taking into consideration when thinking about inactive people is:

        how much information are they actually supplying, or are at least attempting to supply
        does that actually benefit us at the very end

        and the answer is no, it really doesn't. because if the wolves leave the inactive players til the end as well, then it becomes a stupid guessing game

        again, the big reason why this game is different than other games is that there are no cardflips. We will /not/ know when we kill reds. And I think seers should prioritize on suspiscious players rather than inactive, or dead people.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #289
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          @Everyone: I'm gone for one day, and you guys still consider me "off the radar". It's called work people!

          I just skim read 10 pages of utter shit, and I want to say that Xiz and Yoshl have to be wolves because there are a lot of things they are saying, but nothing is being said.

          Finding things bbl

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #290
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            moreso Xiz than Yosh.

            Also, I work today at 5pm until 12:30am~ EST

            Friday/Saturday I have midnights starting at 6pm to 4am~ EST


            maybe telling you guys my work schedule would be a good idea so i don't get replaced per usual

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #291
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Originally posted by DragonIIDX
              I guess cedolad since we haven't seen him in a while
              Also this is the most bullshit excuse for a safety.

              dragoniidx

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #292
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                omg pedolad just put your vote on me already

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Not yet, so much inconclusive evidence.

                  But your guy's voting patterns are going to be the death of you.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Just wait and see.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      is there a way to download post data and just read each post with the content and the username?

                      I'm getting tired of looking at Xiz's ugly ass cubone.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        I'm getting tired of looking at Xiz's ugly ass cubone.




                        ...oh

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          IT'S ON EVERY PAGE!!!!
                          caps

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Guess who's replacing? That's right, me.

                            Heya, just a normal super dooper person over in this direction. I don't know about choo guys, but my vote is going for the inactive guys.

                            Heya, cedolad, cooking anything?
                            ACTUALLLYY

                            since I was working, yes I cooked a lot.

                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              If people go on the bandwagon of lynching the most inactive players, I'm going to fucking lose it. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. Don't see the suspicion on BDN, perhaps I missed something?
                              @Kraut, why do you think keeping Xiz, RSD and myself alive D1 is a good idea? why all three of us? surely, one of us at least leans red?
                              Because I feel you three aren't doing the things you're doing in this game...as wolves. I see a possibly misdirected human, a human who is making a bigger effort than last game, and a human who, despite bumbling around, isn't a wolf (as I think your behavior would be much more cautious as a wolf).

                              However, of these three, I have my own doubts on Xiz, which is why I voted for him to be seered today, but I don't feel that lynching him is the right move to do...for now.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                I just skim read 10 pages of utter shit, and I want to say that Xiz and Yoshl have to be wolves because there are a lot of things they are saying, but nothing is being said.
                                I retract majority of this statement because I assumed pointless statements as wolf statements.

                                Carry on.

                                Comment

                                Working...