TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #316
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by cedolad
    Not yet, so much inconclusive evidence.

    But your guy's voting patterns are going to be the death of you.
    If there's a pattern in my voting, let me know, because I have yet to find one.
    That being said, my first "real" vote of the game back by SCIENCE.

    Xiz
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #317
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Xiz
      Originally posted by cedolad
      I want to know where everyone stands on Xiz. Mainly T-Force, which posts, if any, of Xiz's lie in suspicion with you? As goes for anyone else.
      answers are needed

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #318
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        tokzic

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #319
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Since we don't have much of a general consensus, may I suggest:
          Originally posted by Silvuh
          A phase may be extended for 24 hours once if enough users make a request due to unavailability.
          Considering the phase ends in less than 6 hours, and a few of us will be unavailable.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #320
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            I'm listening to you, Xiz, mainly because you like to read my mind. I like how yoshl stopped posting after I said he'd been causing too much trouble, and he finally made a post where he didn't accuse anyone.

            Also, yeah, you're right Charu, mistake on my part, its unfortunate that that's the only thing, other than Yoshl agreeing that we should focus on catching the wolves rather than making a seering strategy, that anyone has take from what I would say is my first 95% quality post. Shame.

            What I will say bothers me Charu, is that you have a strange name-dropping routine in your posts. That's why I was suspicious of you, and why I still am. And I think your response to my post doesn't help you. Its perfectly possible that I'm reading too much into this, like I did with RSD, though.

            As for my vote on Xiz, it really bothers me that he's doing everything that I am. Its one of those "it makes too much sense" situations.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #321
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              And now I'm off to work, g'day chaps

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #322
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                There's not much more I can really give to the group besides the thoughts mostly nobody has agreed with:


                - Make sure there is no seer overlapping somehow. Figure out a damn way.
                - I feel funny about Tokzic. I can't put my finger on it. Don't let him slide away. (If anyone cares I'll go more in depth of my thoughts on him)
                - I'm realizing more and more how much I'm making myself look like a master wolf lmfao. This is actually kinda how I MIGHT play my master wolf game. I dunno, I change up shit alot.
                - Delaying the phase isn't worth it. If you sign up for this game you should be able to participate. If you don't post after the 2nd day, then really look into them. (And I don't mean fluff posts, like actual thought posts that blame / bring out new thoughts instead of posts that people have said in the past)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  This feels like a repeat of last game, except this time I'm not the one voting for Xiz, haha.

                  I'm hesitant with voting for Xiz this time, because he was exactly like this last game with the same goal in mind. Except this time it might not be as beneficial to be seered because, well... no one will know except for the people that seered you and no outside alliance so they can't come talk to you privately.

                  Could be a master wolf trying to get that green seer going, or could be just your every day joe trying to clear himself from the getgo from the seer.

                  Possibilities are there, but there's really nothing we can go by. Lynching him now would be sort of not beneficial I think considering we have the option as well to not lynch anyone on any given day if we spread our votes.

                  ...I think that's how the voting thing can go about, right?

                  Speaking of that, I say if we don't have any leads by the end of today, we SHOULDN'T vote for lynch, but instead, spread our votes wide.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Actually, have a plan I guess, feel free to yell at me.

                    Why not spread our votes so everyone has one vote, yeah? If the wolves want to lynch someone, they would have to vote for that one person.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      FINALLY, SOMETHING WE CAN DISAGREE ON, THANK YOU

                      We do NOT need to focus on the seering right now. There is VERY LITTLE chance that there will be an overlap. We need to focus on catching the wolves. And yeah, you're kinda looking like the master wolf, figured you were doing that on purpose to get seered, interesting that you're implying that you're just now realizing it. And yeah, go more in depth into toxzicoeiryuewrhwjer, wanna see if you and I have the same idea about him.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        I see the thought behind that Charu, but losing a human this early isn't really *too* bad. We might hit a blue, and that would suck, but the odds are more likely that we'll hit a wolf. Odds are more likely than that that we'll hit a human, but this isn't a game of odds. If I'm in the minority here, I agree that its not the worst idea in the world, but we should be trying to get a wolf D1. Maybe we just need to do what worked really well last game where each person posts an analysis of each player, with who they think is red, who they're not sure about, and who they think is green and at least an accompanying sentence as to why they feel that that person is suspicious/not suspicious.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Hitting a wolf day one will pretty much need a huge contradiction this early like last game. I haven't really seen that many contradictions except for some stunts and some minor errors in some posts.

                          True, not bad lynching a green this early either (not that we would know), but I would rather keep a green if the game allows it. It's my "conserve ammo" mentality I have, dohoho.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            My argument against Tokzic really doesn't tread much water, but this is what really stood out to me:

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            Think about it. If someone's suspicious enough to be double-targetted, both Seers having a green result on that person isn't actually useless information. There's a Master Wolf in the game - if someone is seered green but mysteriously lives until late game and everyone finds them suspicious, either they're the MW or the Seer has a useful point of reference for understanding player relationships.
                            I just... don't... get this. I mean yeah its not completely useless information, but I still really feel that the more people that get seer'd the better, before one of them dies.

                            My argument against this would be in the scenario where somehow a seer finds 2 reds, then that's the time they should come out to the thread. Better that happen sooner then later.

                            Also keep in mind everything he has said has been an echo of YoshL. He has been targeting me, which i'm cool with. But he hasn't brought anything really new to the table at all this game (so far).

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I didn't understand that particular snippet either, as anyone who survives to late is suspicious for their own reasons. Its far more likely that a person is actually a green, than the master wolf.

                              As for the lynching, I doubt the wolves are any closer to finding a good lynch candidate than we are. I don't think that we have a "bad" lynch at this point. In fact, if I had to make my list right now, basically one or two of you would be green. Most of you would be ? marks.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I would rather keep a green if the game allows it. It's my "conserve ammo" mentality I have, dohoho.
                                quote: fictionjunction: "stop caring so much"

                                you can't lynch properly if you don't have any information to go off of. Making a lynch is super if killing that person reveals connections.

                                The bottom line is WE DONT GET CONNECTIONS FROM LYNCHING PEOPLE

                                which again, is why i'm saying, sever the weak connections so we don't need to worry about them. It'll give us a better chance in the end rather than blindly picking (restating myself)

                                The way we'll get connections is through seering people. We have 2 seers, hopefully both still alive. One seering has happened so far, the other one is taking place for this day phase.

                                T-forc3 where you at


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...