TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #601
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    alright you kiddies, goodnight. I have my eye on you twitchy rascals...
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #602
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Charu, there is no fucking way they're both red unless our enforcer is literally the greatest boss to ever boss and had Xiz kill Yoshl. I think even doubting Yoshl's green-ness at this point is rather silly.

      Xiz is a bit more suspicious, but I don't want to pressure him because I think that's what the wolves want.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #603
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        I was listing possibilities, you silly-willy. And I said both of them were unlikely now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #604
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Charu
          ...God damn... I think they were actually both green, I can't see either of them being red now unless they're playing a really gutsy game, gosh darn.
          Here, I'll quote this very recent post.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #605
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            yeah, but if I don't say that, toxzijeiwjweisekdas or w/e is going to skim the thread while he's in respawn on DOTA and flip a shit at how stupid he thinks you are.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #606
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Well anyways, I think wolves are going to try to use this as motivation to lynch Xiz. Nu-uh, not happening. (I know I re-iterating someone right now, shut up)

              Unless they want us to not lynch... hrmm... possibility is there, but heck if I know. I say I agree with ignoring Xiz for now and pressuring someone else.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #607
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                You guys can call me Raeko you know >< (if you want I mean...)

                I'm all for putting pressure on someone other than Xiz. Xiz has spoken for himself enough with his posting that we can focus elsewhere for now, including on myself if that's what you guys want. Anything specific you wanted to know?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  why are you so quiet?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Err, I'm not sure. I am a quiet person. I've only played two or three games of TWG but each game I've played I've posted about this much. I don't like to make just random posts lest I end up sounding like Xiz spouting nonsense and confusing everyone. Usually I don't just post for the sake of posting, but post when I actually have a thought formed and something to say.

                    I also just started a new job (I am a cashier at a grocery store!) so I've been working a lot.
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      congrats on the new job, and I really like your posts, but you just never seem to talk, and that bothers me. Post a bit more please, if at all possible, you have really good ideas imo.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        Anything specific you wanted to know?
                        how does your dog have more followers than me on twitter

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Sure, I guess I can try to share a few ideas that I have now.

                          I'm suspicious of BDN. He is being extremely pushy about getting seer targets out in the open for every player to see before the seer even happens. This could be extremely beneficial to the wolves as they can change their strategy around if one of them is being targeted, etc. I see the benefits to his plan but the negatives far outweigh them in my opinion, and he is being far too aggressive and demanding with it. He just gives off bad vibes to me.

                          As for other players, I don't have such strong feelings for anyone else. Xiz as I said confuses the hell out of me and I could very well see him being any role, he is all over the place. thesunfan, Riotpolice, Charu and cedolad all seem like fairly neutral players to me right now. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was a blue? I am not surprised at all that Tokzic is a flakey motherfucker so that is not suspicious to me at all. In fact, I would be suspicious if Tokzic was active

                          @cedolad: because he is so kawaii ^_^
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            Well, consider the fact he's had a shift of work that has gone over 9+ hours, I'd say it would be VERY hard to post anything, at least that's just from my standpoint...
                            2 jobs, 13 hours. 4 hours at J1, 5 at J2, 4 more at J1 (the only way I could fit it all in).
                            Not to mention, working nights makes it so I'm unavailable during those prime discussion hours which makes me look that much more suspicious.
                            Whatever, I'll take it. Go for it. Only know that you're more than likely wrong, haha.

                            As for Yosh's death, surprising, but I think he was silenced.
                            Also the Pokétwins sunfan and Xiz I think are the same colour. Which one it is, I don't know, but I still have a gut feeling it's red.

                            I'd like to see some quieter people speak though; Mellon and Kraut, specifically. And before y'all point fingers at me, here I am.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Okay let's pretend Xiz is dead from now on.

                              I'm tired of everyone saying "omg xiz is sooo suspicious because he is playing stupid"


                              Either kill me or don't. Whatever. But it's time to talk about someone else instead of wasting time on me. If you have opinions, feel free to connect me with others, but otherwise focus on others now. Your becoming more and more suspicious trying to blend into your opinions about me.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Anyway, I don't like Mellon this game. I just don't. Yeah she fits in well with her other games in the past, but in my eyes she seems to be really trying to be just another average green. (I'll post quotes if you care which lead me to this)


                                Kraut, no idea. He needs to post more.

                                T-Force - Slight wolf read. Seems to be using excuses too much. Yeah, I know jobs take a lot and your posting patterns match that but that does not clear you at all.


                                Tokzic is red imo. I'm about 75% confident on that. If not, welp, sorry team.

                                Comment

                                Working...