Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
@Yoshl, if you could answer Charu's question regarding weak players please.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I just... don't... get this. I mean yeah its not completely useless information, but I still really feel that the more people that get seer'd the better, before one of them dies.
What I'm saying is that if someone's suspicious enough to be seered twice, is green, but mysteriously keeps living, the player pool becomes polarized: Either the people who are voting for this person are likely wolves, or the people voting along with this person are likely wolves.
To elaborate a little further: The double seering is helpful because two townies are informed that the player flips green. That means two "good guys" can view the pool of players voting for the Person of Interest and decide which of two ways the situation reads more cohesively: Is this person a master wolf under scrutiny from townies who find them wolfish? Or are they a green with wolves trying to pressure a town lynch?
other people who are reading funny to me include runescapedude (who is either a terrible wolf or really, really self-conscious human) and charu (who i find suspicious by proxy of the guy he replaced)
I don't disagree with a vote for Xiz, but I don't agree with voting for him either.
His urgent personality and his willingness to come up with suggestions proved to be something that made me have to put him on the human side of things last game with this exact same scenario happening as well. The way he's acting right now is no different from last game and he accomplished not only ending me last game but solving the mystery.
...You know what?
jwcgator, no one put the heat on ya yet, but you did put the heat on me. I know it was probably just because of funsies, but what do you think of lynching Xiz? I hope you come on before the end of the night, haha.
Though this could all be something for the master wolf to get seered. There's that little tid-bit that Mr. Cubone might be exploiting or trying to exploit.
Nah, I'm more inclined
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment