TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Great voting, you're still #1 on my suspicion list.
    So after what has been discovered and possibilties, you're really putting Mr. Cubone on your highest target?

    I don't see how he would be number one on anyone's list at the moment, considering the wolves killed YoshL to CAST SUSPICION ON XIZ.

    Come on Mr. Riot, surely you can see that, noes?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #647
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Riotpolice


      I think you just fucked up

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #648
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Nope, something is rubbing me so hard right now, and it isn't sand paper.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #649
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          Originally posted by Charu
          Nope, something is rubbing me so hard right now, and it isn't sand paper.
          oh thats me grinding on you <3

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #650
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Now hold on, you may not be number one, but no way in hell am I going to help out a might-be wolf with a vote.

            Folks, here's a cool question, ready to answer?

            What do you feel about lynching Riot, hmm?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #651
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              I'll go first. That sudden statement.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #652
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                I really wanna see Riot talk himself outta this.

                Kraut, you are in the chat, and he is defending you.
                Right here, right now. Answer charu and give your thoughts. I expect something in the next 5 mins.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Hi mellon welcome to the party. Try not to leave your computer for 2 hours and answer as well.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Okay something isn't feeling right. I need to afk 30 mins. But something really feels weird about Riot........

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Uhh oohhhhhh.

                      I come in here ready to post stuff, and now I have to redo it because you people change so much in such little time.


                      How dare you make this harder for me!

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So after what has been discovered and possibilties, you're really putting Mr. Cubone on your highest target?

                        I don't see how he would be number one on anyone's list at the moment, considering the wolves killed YoshL to CAST SUSPICION ON XIZ.

                        Come on Mr. Riot, surely you can see that, noes?
                        Actually, come to think of it, you're right. My statement was quite forceful to just say that he's #1 on my suspicion list. I'll see if I can smooth it down:

                        It's actually very hard for me to place a suspicion right now on anyone else just because nobody else has posted. I really don't know who I need to ultimately place my vote on right now. The most I can do is cast a suspicion on Xiz. This does not mean, however, that I am voting for Xiz in any way, shape, or form. I don't know yet what I am going to do. I think it would really help if people posted their crap before we go vote riot to be lynched.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Hey guys, finally home. Had to get some more sleep midday and then had a dentist's appointment. Getting back on the case soon!

                          SUSHI OF THE DAY:

                          Grilled Basement-Water Chūtoro
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            I'm sure that was a mis-type or whatever. Kraut was viewing the thread, I'm HOPINGLY assuming he meant thread and not chat.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              yeah chat's been dead for 2 hours.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Unless Riot is defending in the Skype chat, I wouldn't know because work, lol.

                                If you are, then naughty boy. =P


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...