TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #391
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    sunfan, where's pntballa in your list? I think you forgot him!
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #392
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      xiz has remained in the lynch range, unless some idiot is going to withdraw their vote at the last minute and cause a no-lynch


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #393
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        also riot, he lists jwc and pnt at the same time


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #394
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          yeah, yoshl has that right.

          But yoshl, WHY ARE YOU WITHOLDING INFO?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #395
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by YoshL
            also riot, he lists jwc and pnt at the same time
            Oh you're right. I didn't read the second name because I thought it was more spam. My mistake.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #396
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Yosh is right. I rather die then have nobody die. Either bandwagon on someone else or finish me off.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #397
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                you'll get it in like 27 mins


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  I hope you are next

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    answer this xiz: are you blue?


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      this is kinda pretty really important answer, we have like 22 mins


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        If I was blue I would have said it an hour ago.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          And thus, that's all we can do right now I suppose. I'll get back to you later sunfan about me because I have to lock up work soon.

                          Xiz! Don't go! We only just got this party started!

                          *Whimper text*!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Xiz knows he's going to die

                            we'll look at black and white for now (or red or green

                            Case1: Xiz is green
                            I'm not sure I see anything out of the ordinary. Xiz has to try to keep convincing people to not vote for him, but obviously it's not working. And it's not like the biggest loss to town if a Green dies. not too hard to think out

                            Case2: Xiz is red
                            A wolf who knows that he's going to die.
                            I would think that someone in this position that was red would immediately jump to a position claiming blue. The wolf has nothing to lose at this point, and would also nuke a seer for the night if someone counterclaimed.

                            Really fast written analysis sorry i'm not going more in depth not much time left


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              I really think xiz is green p.s. can we lynch like dragoniidx or rsd or w/e someone else


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Alright, got to lock up now. I'll see the results when I get back home. I swear, if a sudden vote switch happens...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...