TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #661
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    Originally posted by Charu
    Unless Riot is defending in the Skype chat, I wouldn't know because work, lol.

    If you are, then naughty boy. =P
    Oh hell no, I haven't said anything outside of this thread.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #662
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      whoops yeah miss-type on my part sorry. Didn't mean to say chat.

      My vote is staying on Riot. I don't buy his answer at all.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #663
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Just for the sake of people viewing the thread because someone deleted a post, DarkManticoreX2 was warning if out of chat was happening then you must stop. That's what these posts were about.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #664
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          When I say chat I meant viewing the forum.

          What post was deleted?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #665
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Post by DarkManticoreX2 warning.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #666
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              Manticore deleted his post.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #667
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                oh.

                @Manti, yeah it was just a miss-type on my part. I know the rules. My b.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Anyway, back to what I was saying:

                  riotpolice

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Xiz jeez, just because I view the thread doesn't mean I even necessarily read all of the new replies, let alone have time to make a response. I am working on re-reading and making my big post now, stop being so dang trigger-happy
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Anyways, back to business, doho!

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      It's actually very hard for me to place a suspicion right now on anyone else just because nobody else has posted. I really don't know who I need to ultimately place my vote on right now. The most I can do is cast a suspicion on Xiz. This does not mean, however, that I am voting for Xiz in any way, shape, or form. I don't know yet what I am going to do. I think it would really help if people posted their crap before we go vote riot to be lynched.
                      What the... you say it's hard, but yet you clearly and BOLDLY stated that Xiz was number one on your list. So tell me, sir. How does that relate to being hard to place suspicion?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Anyways, back to business, doho!



                        What the... you say it's hard, but yet you clearly and BOLDLY stated that Xiz was number one on your list. So tell me, sir. How does that relate to being hard to place suspicion?
                        KA-BOOOM


                        Charu got you buddy!!!!

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          its an idea, but its not what I think
                          I think Yoshl was killed because of how he advocated agianst keeping quieter players, and that the wolves are some of the quieter people. While I'm sure that T-Force was very busy, I think that he was conveniently busy. I feel like he's the best bet. I also think that a few people look greener to me now. Dunno if I need to finish the autopsy, I am gonna look at some of his more important posts, but I feel like I've made my point, and the influence he had in saving Xiz and killing Dragon was what got him killed. We need to keep on this trail for a little while longer. At worst, we lose a *very* inactive blue. At best, we know who the wolves likely are.
                          T-Force
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            oh wow, didn't notice how stuff was posted, lmao. missed the 20 most recent posts. I think you guys might be bandwagoning RP too hard, but he has stated previously that he is having trust issues, and difficulty labeling people as red/green. If we wanna tie his neck with a pretty rope, I'd argue agianst it, but keep him talking. I wanna know about who you're suspicious of RP and why, even if its not much.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I think you guys might be bandwagoning RP too hard, but he has stated previously that he is having trust issues, and difficulty labeling people as red/green.
                              One vote and me pressuring him equals bandwagoning? If you notice, there's two people looking over yonder at him now, which is me and Mr. Cubone.

                              Also, you don't say you have trust issues and then, I repeat, BOLDLY STATE THAT YOU SEE SOMEONE SUSPICIOUS AND THEN SAY IT'S HARD.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                maybe bandwagoning wasn't the best word w/e, you see my point. If you're gonna get me over choosing a word that only 80% fits, then go crazy.

                                Point is, you're trying to make a lot out of nothing, because we really don't have very much. Either that, and you're a wolf trying to pick on one of the newbies.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...