TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #406
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I agree. If he was a wolf, he probably would've claimed blue. But do we really have a better choice? I know I wouldn't get my second choice...
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #407
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      At this point if anyone vote hops, there is a chance it will hit a blue. Not worth it.
      I'm green as can be. Better kill me then risk it on someone else who has a power.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #408
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        down for lynching dragon.
        DragonIIDX
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #409
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          when you've made the sale Xiz, stop selling...
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #410
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            although when you get down to it, dragon hasn't done anything.
            and ther'es everyone and their mom viewing this thread

            dragoniidx let's fucking go


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #411
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              that's me sunfan and cedo on dragon, 2 more


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #412
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Alright, since I see that he's not posted anything at all and we're just content as a cucumber in believing Xiz is almost certainly a green, let's all just switch our votes and place it on DragonIIDX
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  please fucking either vote dragon or say you're not because we need to at least lynch someone today, there's 4 and 4 on dragon and xiz right now


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    I'd really hate to break the tie on my own vote. Especially on someone I know nothing about.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Mellon? Pntballa? You there?

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        well, you're not helping by keeping things in an un-safe non-lynch area


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          bdn melon pntballa wtf are you doing


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            fuck it. Sorry Xiz.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Fuck it.
                              Dragon

                              I'm not comfortable on his lynch, but at-least I am trying this game.

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                dragon

                                Comment

                                Working...