TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #466
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    I don't think it's that much of a wolf move to save a green and launch another lynch to someone else last minute.

    However, this could very well be a wolf doing this so the wolf can get another potential blue instead of a green as was stated by someone.

    So my stance on what this could possibly mean? Who the fuck knows!?!!?!?!?!?

    So, here's some scenario's, crazy or not.

    YoshL is green, Xiz is green, YoshL saved Xiz because he pretty much admitted he was not a blue and didn't act like a wolf as he was accepting. Everyone is happy.

    YoshL is red, Xiz is green, YoshL saved Xiz because he wants a blue and not a green. Fires a shot at his "weak" list for maybe a potential blue hit. Wolves might've followed suit in his plan.

    YoshL is green, Xiz is red, Xiz acted like this so a scenario like this could happen. YoshL mistakes this and accidentally helped the wolves kill someone they know is not a wolf with YoshL's "weak" list.

    YoshL is red, Xiz is red, both acted so they're actions can be a deciding factor for one of them dying with the other living to make it seem like that person is more human than the other humans in the game.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • runescapedude1126
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 268

      #467
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Im sorry I have not been very quick to answer guys, I just recieved the amazing news that my girlfriend is pregnant and I have been extremely excited. I plan on reading the parts of the thread I missed and try to pay a bit more attention. I am just really excited !
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      Fisting is not the way to label people.


      Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #468
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        ^ holy shit dude gratz!

        Okay I think thats a good excuse lmfao

        Comment

        • runescapedude1126
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 268

          #469
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          It is only an excuse for NOT posting. I still meant everything I said hehe .
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Fisting is not the way to label people.


          Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #470
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            grats!


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #471
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome



              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #472
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                if both of them are red, or both of them are green, I'm gonna be pissed at myself. still happy with a dragon kill either way.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  That pikachu...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    YoshL... if both of us were red lmfao ... that would have been the play of the year to pull of a stunt like that hahaha.

                    Comment

                    • Krauthammer
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2012
                      • 362

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Oh, Dragon got lynched. Okay!

                      Alright, something:

                      Inspector, Enforcer: I recommend you don't waste time seering dead people.

                      It is much better if we all live as if we were about to lose, as if all wolves were alive. If we let ourselves get cocky, then things can go wrong.

                      Focus on the living.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Well, goodnight everyone..
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          I still feel like we learn the most from seering the most recently deceased.

                          Obviously not if its clear that they die from getting shot by the inspector/enforcer.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Whoops, I lost track of time and didn't get to say anything before the day ended. Not that I had anything else to say really, I'm not a fan of scumhunting based on D1 ideas.

                            also, Charu muthafucka u frontin? ill bash ur head in m8 swer on me mum.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              going to bed, night guys~
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                They probably changed their votes because they have been active in this game and have been paying attention instead of playing Dota.

                                Step up your game Tokzic.
                                why are you implying i'm not paying attention

                                hey sparky if you're so up-n-at'm why don't you answer my question about why the fuck we lynched dragon2dix

                                because i just took a look and here is the compendium of justification for the lynch:

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                down for lynching dragon.
                                DragonIIDX
                                what a sleuth

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                although when you get down to it, dragon hasn't done anything.
                                and ther'es everyone and their mom viewing this thread

                                dragoniidx let's fucking go
                                it is incredibly urgent that we lynch this person before they can be replaced, otherwise we might be able to make an informed decision

                                because there's no way at all he could be a bored human

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Alright, since I see that he's not posted anything at all and we're just content as a cucumber in believing Xiz is almost certainly a green, let's all just switch our votes and place it on DragonIIDX
                                what the fuck is this

                                why are you speaking like it's popular opinion xiz is green when there's five votes on him

                                Originally posted by pntballa
                                dragon
                                straight and to the point, i mean what else is left to be said right

                                Fuck it.
                                Dragon

                                I'm not comfortable on his lynch, but at-least I am trying this game.
                                and to tie it all off, self-preservation

                                great fucking lynch, dipshits

                                I don't know about anyone else but to me Dragon was a pretty obvious clueless green read and there are better choices for lynch even amongst inactives. And people who have said literally nothing shouldn't even be priority - we have a huge replacement list... if they aren't making words now, they will be soon.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...