TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #676
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    and I mean both of you in that post*
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #677
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      392 - Says Xiz will get lynched "unless some idiot is going to withdraw their vote at the last minute and cause a no-lynch"

      393 - Answers RiotPolice's question about the vote count

      397 - Reiterates that he has information to give out once the Day is over

      399 - Asks Xiz if he was blue

      400 - No srsly dude answer me right now

      403 - Says that since Xiz didn't claim to be a blue, he is probably not a wolf.

      404 - "I really think xiz is green p.s. can we lynch like dragoniidx or rsd or w/e someone else"

      410 - Places his vote on Dragon

      411 - Tries to get more votes on Dragon

      413 - Says to either vote Dragon or publicly say you're not going to, to avoid a no-lynch

      416 - Talks Xiz into voting for dragon to avoid a no-lynch

      417 - "bdn melon pntballa wtf are you doing"

      421 & 422 - votecounts

      425 - acknowledges that the phase ended in a KitB

      448 - Talks about seerings, says it was a bad idea to ask for full reads on day 1 because the wolves could use it to their advantage, suggests seering thesunfan

      454 - "also there's not much we can hope for until we get maybe 2/3 seers i think"

      455 - "silv, if inspector uses his/her ability, does the wolf kill get blocked no matter who sent it?"

      459 - peanut butter and fluff post

      462 - BDN answers his question in 455 (yes), yoshl responds "ok cool

      trying to think whether it'd be better if the inspector uses the ability asap or not upon seering a red during the day"

      470 & 471 - fluff

      497 - Says the inspector should not hesitate in killing a wolf if the opportunity is there.

      498 - Receives a transmission from planet Xiz, communication unsuccessful

      501 - \n

      502 - </br>

      537 - says thesunfan is either a stupid town or a wolf, and that it's worth a seer to find out

      539 - "charu, you're repeating exactly what i stated earlier." referring to charu's post (538) - "Would a wolfing sunfan ask about plans? Try to make a list on the first day? Be suspicious of the stunts that Xiz and YoshL did? Ask about YoshL's ideals and wondering if he's being sincere or not?"

      575 - agrees with cedolad's post, saying that thesunfan's post ("A final reminder; PLEASE DON'T SEER ME, ITS A WASTE OF A SEER...") is the dumbest thing they've ever heard

      590 - "welp i just got back"

      *dead*

      Comment

      • runescapedude1126
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 268

        #678
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Yeah, I WAS suspicious of Xiz until last night, now my entire plan just went *poof*. So I am still sitting at the drawing board. Sorry I have not been posting much by the way everyone. Now on to what I want to say. I do not have a #1 suspicion for red, however I am getting a really strong green read from Charu with how agressively town he is playing right now. That does not mean it will not CHANGE in the future, but at least its more of a list than I had before.
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        Fisting is not the way to label people.


        Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #679
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          I'm not getting you over that, just pointing out that you made it seem like majority of players are hopping when it's just us two, I still have you mostly green.

          I'm wondering though, why are you soft defending him? This is very much something to have in question. It's not nothing at all.

          Yes, I'll admit, could just be poor choice of words on Riot's part, but from what I've seen in this game thus far, I don't think Riot would say that if he were green.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #680
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Before he dies, he is really suspicious of thesunfan. weird that the connection between YoshL and Xiz is being talked about so much, but no one has mentioned this until now.

            Gonna put my vote on thesunfan to "put the pressure on" as so many people are fond of saying. I've got to be up in a few hours though so it's off to bed for me

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #681
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              reads:
              Krauthammer
              Where to begin... You first seemed to show promise when you commented on the seering process, but your role is slowly starting to diminish the less and less you post. Of course this lies in your normal play style, but I'm still keeping a very wide eye on you

              BDN
              Colorful, colorful BDN. Your posts are very hard for me to concentrate on.... Very colorful and fluffy. I feel like this is all a big ploy but really you seem to be overall helpful, though your strong advocation of the seering process still rubs me the wrong way.

              RSD
              baby's daddy went afk.

              sunfan
              You're either a green, or a really really fucking good red. Which, the latter of the two seems damn near impossible considering the playerlist and my current wolf suspicisions, which you are not remotely close to being apart of (good job!).

              Xiv
              you're fucking weird and have made me borderline quit 3 times already this game. Get your shit together.

              jwc
              where'd you go bro? You said some things that looked interesting, and then after that poof, you're floating by. I'd step up to the plate and start making quality posts, or make some quantity. Either way, I want to see more of you.

              Charu
              Has been playing a solid game, but it seems like you're making the pushes in the wrong direction. But albeit, you don't fall close to my wolf suspicion list.

              tokzic
              You're posting style and frequency rubs me the wrong way. Being a veteran of TWG I can almost assume you're the one who killed Manti, and you've been trying to chalk yourself up as a citizen by defending Dragon, and I don't know why, but I'm so hellbent of this that I see you as a wolf no matter what.

              mellon
              citizen, you're really straightfoward, but I want to see more of your reads and it would nice to see you a part of a push.

              t-force
              You haven't made a single clarified point. All I've seen is some rub and fluff. You needa, ya needa.

              pntballa
              disappeared, currently top of my suspicion list, seriously has everyone forgotten about him?

              riot
              sure he's said some dumb things, but I honestly feel like we're barking up the wrong tree on this one guys.



              reads of major events:
              DragonIIDX's lynch and Yosh's Wolf'ing:
              At first I thought it was a really stupid bandwagon brought on by Yosh to cover his soon to be dead-ass. But then I realized, with the successful lynch, Yosh died the night after. These two events must be easily related, and Dragon can be infered as one of the wolves. I would like to see everyone else's opinion on the matter before I start blabbing about again.


              Manti's Death:
              As I've stated before, Manti's death on Night 1 can only mean one thing: There is a vet on the wolf team, and they were afraid of being Manti'd. Yeah I said it. The two veterans that are currently under my suspicion are also the ones who are trying to fly UTR. So let that stick in your stomach for a minute, while I keep a hawks eye on those two.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #682
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                grey means no clear read
                green is citizen
                orange is suspicious
                red is very suspicious





                With my reads post, I am sorry to say that I am to be replaced due to the current events regarding the super typhoon that recently hit the Philippines. A big majority of my family lives in the Philippines, and I am having bad feelings of it. My mother does not know of the situation, so I would like to break the news to her. But if I am to do so, I would like to stay with her and be there for her, as this is a pretty horrendous disaster.



                I'll answer any questions you may have until my replacement is official. (I've talked to Silvuh, just a matter of finding my replacement since snowcrafta's banned).

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Noooooooooo...

                  Lets get danceguy then since he's next on the list after snowcrafta.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    Before he dies, he is really suspicious of thesunfan. weird that the connection between YoshL and Xiz is being talked about so much, but no one has mentioned this until now.

                    Gonna put my vote on thesunfan to "put the pressure on" as so many people are fond of saying. I've got to be up in a few hours though so it's off to bed for me
                    GOOD LORD I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD MENTION THIS. Why the fuck weren't you people suspicious of this...

                    Also Charu, I'm super disappoint with your reaction to my post calling you out. It was to get a reaction from you, and you were way too calm in response. You're either sure I'm a green or you're a red and don't want it to show.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      I'm pretty confident you're green, yes, that's what I'm saying.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Firstly, thank you pntballa for finishing my autopsy. I agree with what you've said, only thing is that I wish you had highlighted to more important posts so it doesn't appear so duanting.

                        Firstly, I *really* don't agree with your list Cedo. Hardly any of my reads are aligned with yours. I think you're tunnel-visioning on tokxnwehuhweuewhu like I did on RSD earlier. pntballa hasn't disappeared at all either. Do agree with what you've said about RP though. Simply a case of a good dog, but the wrong tree I think. There's basically no way you can put Xiz as a yellow, he's either a red or a green in your mind.

                        Since he and I are Siamese twins when it comes to this game, I would like to point out that never in 1,000,000 years would I try what he has been accused of doing: waiting to be saved while nearly insta'd. No way. Would like to see more discussion, maybe some posting of lists when I get back from dinner. Time is running out for this phase guys!
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yes, I'll admit, could just be poor choice of words on Riot's part, but from what I've seen in this game thus far, I don't think Riot would say that if he were green.
                          I know this isn't going to really help my argument much, but I'm going to be straight up: I did use a terribly poor choice of words. I didn't read through fully when I posted that.

                          I think both you guys took it way out of context. I'd like to note something else too that can't really be refuted and strengthens my argument of my posting being riddled with my poor choice of words:

                          If you did happen to notice in my posting patterns, if I wanted something to be absolutely known, I usually try to manipulate the text so my points will hit where they need to. Notice how nowhere in that last sentence did I underline or bold or italicize anything. This correlates to my posting patterns AND if true, doesn't that mean that I truly did make a mistake misreading and posting said post?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I really wanna see Riot talk himself outta this.

                            Kraut, you are in the chat, and he is defending you.
                            Right here, right now. Answer charu and give your thoughts. I expect something in the next 5 mins.
                            I'm sure that at the time of your post I wasn't here in the thread.

                            Because last post I saw before checking now, in this very moment was post #641.

                            Oh well. Just two hours and thirty-seven minutes late.

                            Now, to answer Charu's question about lynching Riot: I personally have Riot as the last one between the five I mentioned. I'm starting to lean him as a human as well, at least in his recent posts.

                            Right now, the lynching list I have goes pnt > T-Force > mellon > cedolar > Riot.

                            I'm still very interested on what BDN has to say, though. It is possible my opinion can change, depending of what the man has to bring.

                            Also, I'd like to propose that the Inspector, if he is alive, does a seering of Tokzic. Just putting it out there, as a recommendation.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              So now you're giving me the "since I didn't underline/bold it, it didn't mean anything!" excuse?

                              I'm pretty sure you knew what you read and I'm pretty sure you knew what you were posting. Otherwise, I don't think you would've posted at all or if you did post, just simply agreed with going after someone else without saying anything about Xiz.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                I feel like I'm the only one who's generally super concerned with this.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...