TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #91
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    omg lmfao that story in the update post tho hahahahah

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #92
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      Okay, so here is what im thinking.


      Control the seer votes based on majority? Like each day/night choose who to seer. OR we can just go right down the list starting with #1, krauth.

      I don't care how it's done, but lets get a system going every night.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #93
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Okay, so here is what im thinking.


        Control the seer votes based on majority? Like each day/night choose who to seer. OR we can just go right down the list starting with #1, krauth.

        I don't care how it's done, but lets get a system going every night.
        I vote no.

        think xiz. seer would have to reveal themselves if they want info to be known, which gives us like 1 night of seerings cause they'd be wolfed asap.

        controlling seer is useless, unlike a vigi which can obviously be confirmed by who we see is dead during the night.

        the "system" you're suggesting is stupid, and you need to stop being stupid.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #94
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          why would you even suggest that if you were a citizen anyways


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #95
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by YoshL
            I vote no.

            think xiz. seer would have to reveal themselves if they want info to be known, which gives us like 1 night of seerings cause they'd be wolfed asap.

            controlling seer is useless, unlike a vigi which can obviously be confirmed by who we see is dead during the night.

            the "system" you're suggesting is stupid, and you need to stop being stupid.
            Yeah because I totally meant for the seer's to come out.

            Hurrr duurrrr.


            What I meant was to make sure that there is no over-lapping so everyone gets seer'd. Fuck, i'll be the spokesperson to say who to seer. I don't care. Or you do it. I don't care.


            Look beyond your little box you call a vision my little bunny friend.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #96
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              why would you even suggest that counter-argument if you were a citizen anyways

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #97
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                pray tell me, what happens if one of them gets wolfed without coming out (a.k.a. if by some stupid chance manti was one of the seers), basically without being able to say their seering results.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  before calling yourself the fucking savior and strategist, maybe strategize properly


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    Despite my promise to always bold Xiz...
                    FUCK IT DOING IT ANYWAYS EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANNA
                    Xiz

                    Anyways, I'll probably end up changing that. Manti was hardly a neutral kill, I feel... maybe we shouldn't look too much into it, but I think Cedo is a lot more suspicious.
                    Also, Manti, lay off his posting, he's just making up for his lack of posting last game.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      before calling yourself the fucking savior and strategist, maybe strategize properly
                      If you can think of any better way to prevent seer's from seerin' the same target, I'm all ears.


                      Now if you don't mind, I shall bow down to you Yosh, because your wisdom clearly surpasses mine.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Also, Manti, lay off his posting, he's just making up for his lack of posting last game.
                        freudian slip?

                        plus i didn't really follow last game really. he shouldn't even need to feel like he needs to "make up" for a lack of posting?

                        Not sure what point you're trying to make


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          Despite my promise to always bold Xiz...
                          FUCK IT DOING IT ANYWAYS EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANNA
                          Xiz
                          When in doubt, lynch Xiz™

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            once again, is it bad that they seer the same target?

                            overlap isn't bad. It's a safety net that can be used in case of a wolfing or lynch before the seer can post their findings.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Eh, I do see your point.


                              ...but I completely disagree. I say go through everyone first. And besides, if the seer stays quiet after finding a red, and slightly hinting at them, they MIGHT (but chances are unlikely) finding two. If so, they should fully come out.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                you see, something more applicable to discuss is that, in conjunction with the bulletproof vest thing.

                                I have a question that's really important for town at silv
                                is the enforcer allowed to guard his/herself, making it so that if he/she is wolfed, the wolf will die as well?


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...