TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #256
    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

    as in, i would have liked some elaboration?

    p.s. i don't really give a shit if you're doing anything "special" with your posts cause it really doesn't matter


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #257
      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

      <<<<<<<<<<
      this cat gives 0 fucks


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #258
        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

        you're remembering the font!
        but yeah, no one is useless at this point as long as they're posting.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #259
          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

          p much

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #260
            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Where are you Tokzic!
            playing dota rofl

            okay okay i'll catch up in the thread hold on

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #261
              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

              going to bed, wanna see a lot to talk about when I wake up tomorrow.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #262
                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                Thoughts as I read:

                Pages 5 & 6:

                So, apparently total incompetence has slipped into vogue in my absence.

                YoshL is definitely my first serious consideration for a vote. He is attacking and really dead-set against Xiz on totally fallacious logic that would be clearly revealed as bunk if anyone read the opening post. (101) could be him trying to appear to wolf-hunt, but I don’t see any substance to it.

                It must be noted that the Aide, Inspector, and Enforcer flip to each other upon death. That means if any one of them bite it, the other power players WILL know, and will be able to adjust their strategy accordingly. Personally, I think the Aide should come out and say which one of them dies, as obviously the seering strategy is important to the town and is the most critical to make changes too. The Aide has no powers and is guaranteed to survive at least TWO nights after he comes out, for which we’ll have a confirmed human, and if the other one dies during that time we can know as well.

                Page 7:

                Riotpolice rubs me the wrong way for (125), which strikes me as a combination of blatant buddying and neutraler-than-thou play.

                While Xiz’s play here isn’t very smart, it’s quite consistent with his town play from last time, which makes me hold off on a judgement just yet. What really irks me is that I advocated for a very similar strategy that he explains the reasoning behind @129, and pntballa joins the chorus…but there’s absolutely no heat on either him or me, aaaalll of it is on Xiz. Why is that? Because he rustles town jimmies and is an easy lynch? Definitely making future Xiz wagoning during the day a potential wolf-hunting ground.

                YoshL beats the same horse @135 and further to no avail. Please read end of section above.

                Page 8+:

                Fuck this shit. Nothing really useful came up anyway on a skim.

                ------------------------------

                YoshL (actual vote), I want to know how you can claim to have honestly reach the conclusion that Xiz was trying to out the seers, and exactly how the plan me/Xiz/pnt are going with is such an abject failure.

                I would personally advocate an Inspector Seer on Riotpolice or RSD.

                Still not very informationy right now, and I'm really very poorly motivated tonight. I'll try to get notes and go into more detail tomorrow.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                  Whoops:

                  Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  I want to know how you can claim to have honestly reach the conclusion that Xiz was trying to out the seers, and exactly how the plan me/Xiz/pnt are going with is such an abject failure considering my thoughts in the above section on pages five and six.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                    when do i say that xiz is trying to out the seers lol

                    and I don't think i ever said that the plan would be a total failure? If i did, oops lol, but pretty sure i didn't lol. most of it has been waiting for xiz to just explain some of his reasoning when I offer some extra stuff to consider

                    o well glad you finally joined the party


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                      ^ You see that's what I don't understand.

                      Like, I don't understand how much more I can explain with my logic when it's really simple thinking. Yeah, perhaps not the greatest plan, but a plan. I'm at least trying lmfao.

                      I can't remember who said it but there is perhaps a cool plan that can be worked out day 2-3, but I haven't really thought that far just yet.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                        since only one other person is telling xiz that he's being dumb so far i will do so again in more detail

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Okay since I need to spell it out for you all, here is more in depth reasoning to my thinking:


                        There is no red miller. That's huge, especially for seers. Granted, the MW can't be found by the seers, and really for him it's a manhunt. That's pretty much what it boils down to. I hope Dr. Cock Blocker can focus on who could be the master wolf and block him as soon as possible.


                        Therefor, there is no need for a 'confirmation' seering. Like, the ONLY good exchange I can think of is you kill a blue for 2 reds. Then, (assuming dr.blocker) is still alive to protect we can kill the 3rd once it's found.



                        Seer everyone right down the list. Start with #1. Or #16. Or fucking #8 for all I care. But let's get everyone covered as soon as possible while we still have all the blues.
                        This entire post makes no goddamn sense and reads to me like someone who is trying desperately to appear helpful without actually saying anything of any substance whatsoever. First off, his opinion for how we should seer people: Seer EVERYONE while the seers are still alive! What? It's not like we can rush the seerings... we get one seering per phase. And people are kind of dying the whole time - it's kind of important to pick out who needs to be seered more urgently, since time is kind of the essence and we don't have time to seer everyone.

                        There's no red miller, so we don't need any "confirmation seerings"? When YoshL asks what the fuck he's on about, he clarifies:

                        Are you really fucking serious?


                        The lack of a red miller means that if a seer gets a red seering, they are 100% red. No questions asked.

                        A confirmation seering is what I called two people seering the same person. Which is nothing more then a complete waste of time.
                        So there's no red millers, so that means we don't need confirmation seerings. What? Why would the presence of red millers require more than one seering on the same person? It's not like Miller status rubs off after one Seering and then the second result gives the true answer.

                        So after all this babbling, he immediately contradicts his "seer everyone" thing by selflessly(??) voting himself as who he thinks should be seered. This after making this sketchy-ass post:

                        I could very still be a blue. Or, the red shaman.

                        Don't count me out of any category.
                        I feel like you're playing so erratically because you're trying to bait a Seering. I feel like you're trying to bait a Seering because you're the MW. I feel like Krauthammer's post saying that "he doesn't feel like Xiz is a wolf but that's why he's voting him to be seered" (incidentally the person who started this whole seer-vote movement) is indicative that he's a wolf too.

                        I GUESS WE'LL SEE. Either way my vote's staying where it is for the time being.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                          i have to go play a game of dota now but i have more things to say dammit

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                            Meh, lots of discussion about nothing going on.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              It's not like we can rush the seerings... we get one seering per phase. And people are kind of dying the whole time - it's kind of important to pick out who needs to be seered more urgently, since time is kind of the essence and we don't have time to seer everyone.
                              Oooohhhh mmmmyyyy gooooooddddd you are missing the point you dingus.

                              No shit we can't seer faster. Like, really dude?
                              All I care about is to NOT TO OVERLAP SEERINGS. I was trying to figure out some sort of plan that could prevent overlap. But nnooOOOOOoooo...


                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              There's no red miller, so we don't need any "confirmation seerings"? When YoshL asks what the fuck he's on about, he clarifies:

                              So there's no red millers, so that means we don't need confirmation seerings. What? Why would the presence of red millers require more than one seering on the same person? It's not like Miller status rubs off after one Seering and then the second result gives the true answer.
                              You are mixing two things up completely. (Perhaps I worded it wrong to only you two then?!) Red millers and confirmation seerings wasn't what I was talking about at all.

                              Not having a Red Miller means nothing more then, okay cool they are 100% red. No chance that they could be a green in disguise. If you really think that I thought miller status rubbed off after one seering, then you should kill yourself. What I meant was, once again NOT TO OVERLAP SEERINGS.
                              Nothing. More.


                              Originally posted by Tokzic
                              So after all this babbling, .... blah blah blah talking random shit... blah blah blah...

                              ...I feel like you're playing so erratically because you're trying to bait a Seering. I feel like you're trying to bait a Seering because you're the MW.
                              You are right. I could be the master wolf by baiting this seering. That would actually be a somewhat decent wolf play.



                              TL;DR - Either you or Yosh is a wolf. Not both. Just one. I still think Yosh.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CIII: New Players Welcome

                                Once again, I will say this again.

                                If anyone can think of anything better, I am all ears.

                                Only person who has said any type of suggestion besides me is riotpolice. He is the only person that is at-least trying.

                                Comment

                                Working...